Chapter 67.

His features soften and his lips tremble slightly.

"I love you, I love you more than you'll ever love me." His voice is so soft, softer than I've ever heard it.

"You do?" My voice comes out almost in a whisper. I've been waiting to hear these words come out of his mouth for a long time, I just didn't think that would happen. He nods with his head.

"Yes, but," My heart stops at the sound of his last word. But? Is he going to withdraw what he just told me?

"But what?" I ask.

"Hunter, I'm bad for you, you said it yourself, I've poisoned you and there's no going back, yes, Hunter, I love you, I love you so much, but we can't be together." He tells me, but I'm not willing to go through this again.

"This is better, we're both better this way, I don't care about the risks, I really don't, we can deal with Reeve later, but I don't care, I want to be with you, even if it means risking what we already have. If i'm crazy, "I breathe briefly before finishing my sentence," then call me crazy. "

He closes his eyes and frowns. Slowly, he leans forward, resting his forehead on mine. Instantly, when his skin touches mine, a spark ignites inside me. I feel it throughout my entire body.

He puts fire in my veins.

My eyes close with his and suddenly, I feel his lips touch mine, his soft, full and warm lips. It's a feeling I have not felt in weeks and honestly I've missed it more than anything. His hands still grip my wrists, but not as strong as before.

I can feel it in his kiss and I can feel it in his touch. He really loves me. He loves me in the same way that I love him. His kiss becomes more aggressive while pressing his lips on mine with more force, but still being gentle.

Finally, he lets go of my wrists and his hands travel to the end of my back, urging me to wrap my legs around his long torso. My hands hang from the top of his shoulders as he carries me somewhere.

I can't say where, but I get an idea. A few seconds later, I feel myself being put down on something padded and warm. I keep my eyes closed just like him, I know where I am, and I know what we're about to do, so I'm going to let it happen without delaying it any longer.

"Hunter, I love you." he whispers as his lips trace my jaw and then my neck.

"I love you too." I tell him when the warm tips of his fingers reach the end of my shirt. He lifts it without any problem, exposing most of my chest and abdomen to him. Only with the touch of his fingers on my skin do I get that incredible feeling inside me. It reminds me of the first time he brought me to this house, when we did certain things in this same place, but things are different this time. This time I love him and he loves me.

His lips find their way back to mine, but while he continues to kiss me, he unzips my jeans, taking them off and throwing them on the floor with my shirt.

"Hunter, do you trust me?" ask and I nod. "You love me?" He asks although I have already told him many times. Slowly, he watches me with his electrifying gaze. Just looking at him takes most of me with him.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asks almost painfully, as if he doesn't want to continue with this.

Instead of nodding, I sit up, placing my lips on his. My hands go to the edge of their boxers and slowly drag them down his legs, exposing everything he has.

"Yes, I want to." I tell him. His eyes open surprised, and a smile grows on his face.

"Well, because I've been waiting for this moment for a long, long time." His fingers move to my underwear, which he pulls down my legs in just a few seconds, exposing all my lower part to him.