Seven.

[HAYDEN HARTE]

6 o'clock came way too soon. I was so nervous.

I took one last look in the mirror before heading over to Corbyns. My heart beat faster and faster the closer I got.

I walked up to their door and rang the door bell. I soon saw Corbyns mother through the small vertical window next to the door, coming towards me.

"Hayden! Oh my gosh have you grown!" His mom said. "Hello, Mrs. Besson." I smiled. "Hello Hayden, you can call me Saskia." She smiled letting me in.

I observed the modern home. I saw an unfamiliar boy walk up the stairs. "Daniel introduce yourself." She told the boy.

"Hey I'm Daniel." He smiled putting a hand out to shake. "I'm Hayden." I replied shaking his hand.

His eyes were icy blue.

I heard Ashley and Corbyn walk down the stairs. "Hey Hayden." Corbyn smiled. "Hey." I replied.

"Well come on now. The food will get cold." Saskia said waving us towards the dinner table.

I was seated between Daniel and Ashley.

"So Hayden, how's your mom?" Saskia said. "She's good." I smiled.

"Well that's good." She nodded. We all began to eat.

Throughout dinner, I would catch Corbyn stealing glances at me. He'd grin and look down at his plate.

[CORBYN BESSON]

That entire dinner, I was basically shaking. I was so nervous. I couldn't figure out why I was so nervous.

No matter how many times she caught me, I kept stealing glances at her.

"Hey Corbyn why don't you sing that song you've been working on after supper?" My mom said.

"I-Uh I don't know." I said looking down and scratching the back of my head. "Come on Corbyn." Daniel hyped me up.

I looked at Hayden, who was already smiling at me.

"Okay fine." I said a bit flustered.

We continued eating and chatting a bit.

But all I could think about was that song. I was so nervous. I never sing in front of a lot of people, on the spot.

But soon it came to it and we all helped clean up supper before so.

After though, I quickly pranced upstairs and grabbed my guitar then came back downstairs.

I pulled a stool over to the living room and sat down. Everyone else sat on the couches. "You guys ready?" I asked, nervous.

"We've been ready for like an hour. Stop stalling." Ashley teased.

"Shut up." I joked.

I began strumming the guitar.

[HAYDEN HARTE]

"Merrily we fall out of line
Out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you
I'm by your side