Eight.

[CORBYN BESSON]

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked, wondering around her kitchen.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "You listen to music?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied.

"Let's listen to your music then." I said. "You wanna listen to my music?" She asked. "Yeah. Why not?" I asked.

"No one ever likes the music I listen to." She said picking up her phone. "Well I will." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'll just shuffle it." She said.

Coincidentally, her favourite song came on. She smiled. "I like your taste in music." I smirked.

"Thank you." She laughed. "Shall we have this dance?" I joked putting my hand towards her. "We shall." She smiled taking my hand.

I twirled her around. She looked so happy. We tried to ball room dance but failed miserably.

We danced around her house for about ten minutes before I looked at Hayden and realized something.

Hayden's really pretty.

[HAYDEN HARTE]

I've never seen this side of Corbyn before. But I didn't hate it. He was so goofy.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams came on and he was being super dramatic.

"I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known..." he sang as he dramatically walked through my kitchen.

"Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone..." he said walking towards me.

"I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams..." he chuckled as he came past me.

He continued singing the song dramatically. He went around a corner as the rest of the song came. I was confused for a second.

As the intense chorus started, Corbyn came up behind me and scared me. I screamed for a second before turning around. "Corbyn! What the hell?!" I laughed. "You are so jumpy." He stated.

"Tell me about it." I said turning off the music. "Can we watch a movie?" Corbyn asked.

"Sure. Let's go upstairs then." I said walking towards the stairs. Corbyn followed me into my room.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Well you did say your favourite movie was The Amazing Spider-Man." Corbyn smiled.

"You wanna watch it?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied.

Corbyn and I crawled into my bed and I opened my laptop.

"You have a comfy bed." Corbyn said. "Thanks?" I say more as a question. I put on the movie and Corbyn and I barely moved after that.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Corbyn ended up just sleeping over because by the time the movie ended it was really late.

I of course, was half asleep. "Hayden" Corbyn says trying to get my attention. "Where do you want me to sleep?" He asks.

I ignore him and roll over. "Okay, I guess I'll sleep with you then." He said walking over to the over side of my bed and getting in.

[CORBYN BESSON]

After that night, I had no idea how I felt about Hayden. I didn't know whether I liked her, or just thought she was pretty.

I texted my mom telling her I would just sleep over. She didn't care too much since she trusted me enough.

I wasn't like most of the guys who always slept around with every girl they met. I couldn't do that to myself. Although everyone believed that I did.

I couldn't do much to prove them wrong so I just stopped trying to prove a point.

I laid next to Hayden just thinking.

What if she never actually forgives me?

What if she hates me still?

What if she turns on me?

What if I get too attached to her and she ends up leaving me?

I couldn't fall asleep. I was up most of the night.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I was woken up the next morning by the sound of a huge thump. I sit up and see Hayden on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I just tripped over nothing." She said getting up.

"Oh. Nice." I chuckled. "Yeah." She laughed a bit. "What time is it?" I asked. "11:36" she replied.

"What time did you fall asleep last night?" She asked. "Like 4." I said stretching my arms.

"That sucks." She said sitting on her bed. "You slept like a rock." I chuckled. "Yeah. That's the first." She said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

We both walk downstairs. I stand behind her as she opens the door. "Hey guys." I smiled.