she is perfect to me (15)

a/n:

so, a reader requested a double update and i'm like okay, why the hell not? so, here, enjoy this double update day ;)

---

rosé

currently, i'm in my math class with lisa. we're waiting for our teacher to enter the room and start the boring discussion all about numbers that we'll never use in the real world.

i glanced at lisa and felt the urge to talk to her.

so, i started a topic.

"why did you cancel your date with xamantha last week?" i asked and arched a questioning brow at lisa.

she shrugged and slouched on her seat. "something came up and that caused me to not be in the mood anymore."

"wait. what happened?"

"it's nothing important."

my mouth shaped into an "o". i've nothing else to say or ask to her because i didn't want to push the question any further.

so, i just shamelessly stared at her. i took all of her beautiful features, i memorized the pattern of her face though i had already memorized it a long time ago.

i've memorized how she smirks whenever she sees a funny tweet, how her brows furrow when she disagrees with something, how she smiles and giggles whenever she sees a funny cat video.

who would get tired of looking at her? definitely not me.

lisa is -- well -- how do i put this?

lisa is just too beautiful and she is perfect to me

"stop staring," lisa snapped her head to my direction, now we are literally looking straight at each other's eyes. her irises are making my knees weak. fuck.

"i stare at people a lot. get used to it."

lisa groaned and rolled her eyes. "i know," she said. "but it's so weird."

"weird?" i raised a brow. "it's okay to stare at people as long as you're not planning on making them your next dinner."

"pft!" lisa chuckled and i chuckled at my own joke too.

i don't stare at random people at all. it's just an excuse i make whenever lisa asks me why i'm staring at her. lame, i know, but it works. lisa is the only girl i legitimately stare at.

"but for real, rosie, quit staring at people already," lisa whined, her lips formed into a pout and face crunched up in a cute manner.

i bit my lower lip to hide my smile, but i couldn't. my lips broke into a wide smile. i can never help it when she whines or acts cute; i always melt on the spot.