The Video

Mary's point of view
When I woke up my head was on Francis's chest per usual whenever we had sex. Or whenever we slept in the same bed because were one of those couples that probably other people are probably annoyed with because Francis and I are always posting pictures of us hugging, hanging out, kissing, or even us cuddling in bed. I get mad when he does that because I don't want people to think I'm a slut. I mean like my friends don't think I'm a slut for sleeping with Francis in high school because one they sleep with their boyfriends and two their my best friends and they wouldn't call me out on it unless they thought Francis was an ass hole. He's not an asshole, he's my favorite person. I kissed Francis's jaw to wake him up. He was still sleeping but he half smiled, I rolled on my back and pulled the covers over my chest and stared at him while the sun hit his face. He looks so handsome. His curls were all messed up but he's a heavy sleeper so if I fix them he won't wake up. I started playing with them. I love him so much. He's just so good to me. I never want to hurt him ever again. Okay I'm getting too bored with him just sleeping. "Francis!" I shouted "Oh my god! What?!" He nearly jumped out of bed. "I just got bored with out you." I giggled "Seriously?" He laughed "Yes." I giggled, he was about to say something but his phone dinged. "Ugh." He rolled over. "Who is it?" I asked "Just my mom saying that their on their way home." He said then put his phone down and rolled on top of me. "Do you know what a I saw yesterday?" I smiled "What?" He smiled kissing my neck. "This zoo, you can hold monkeys and feed flamingoes. It looks so fun." I smiled "How far away is it?" He asked "I don't know like 30 minutes probably." I said "Lets do it." He smiled "Yay!" I giggled, we got ready and got in a cab.
Francis point of view
We drove to zoo and it didn't seem like it would pass in America but it looks like fun. I slide my hand in the back of her over all's pocket. She was wearing dark over all shorts like a plain white t-shirt with ray bans but she looks so hot. We paid for tickets and walked in. "Okay so I want to hold a monkey because I never have before and I love them so we're going there first." She smiled "Okay." I laughed as she pulled me towards the monkeys. "Hi are we allowed to hold them?" She asked "Yes, which one?" He asked "Um I don't have a preference." She smiled, he handed one to her and she started giggling. "Francis take a picture." She smiled "Okay one two three, smile." I smiled then took a picture. "Francis it's so cute." It laid on her head like a baby. "Oh my god." I smiled, it licked her cheek, she started laughing and it smiled. "Francy hold it." She smiled "I'm good." I smiled, it held its hands out. "He wants you francis." She smiled "Okay fine." I smiled then handed her my phone and took the monkey. It kissed me on the lips and Mary took a video. "Oh my god you cheater." She giggled "Okay take the monkey back." I laughed handing the monkey back to the zoo keeper. Mary was laughing uncontrollably. "Delete the video." I laughed "No." She giggled as I tried to grab my phone. "You Do realize I'm bigger and stronger than you so I can just pick you up." I laughed "Well I'm smaller and faster than you." She giggled "Lets go to water area so I can throw my phone in the water." I laughed "Lets go feed the giraffes." She smiled.