The Uber

Mary's point of view
I can't believe it. I just broke up with Francis. The love of my life. I dumped him. I walked through the museum with my make up smeared and me still crying. Everyone was staring. The press were taking pictures. I went to Catherine. "Cathrine I want you to know that one day, when your son marries a very lucky girl, and your playing through out your home with your grandchildren. I want you to know that is because of me. That is because of the girl that wasn't good enough, gave up the one thing she loved the most. Francis said he would give up his family for me, but I couldn't let him do that. I know how much he loves you. I made the choice for him, I let the one thing I love the most go so he could have a better life. Because of me, who wasn't good enough, Francis will get everything he deserves." I said then walked past her. I ran out of the museum. I called an Uber to a Chick-fil-A down the street. I ran there crying. Once it got there I immediately got in. "Good evening I'm-" I cut him off "just drive, please." I cried "Okay." He said. He drove for what seemed like hours to the lake house. "Can you wait here? I'll be back soon." I said "Yes." He said. I went inside. I ran up to the loft. I put on leggings and a crew neck with tennis shoes. I packed all my bags. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.
Francis,
I hope you can be happy. That's truly all I want. I want you to have unconditional happiness. I know I hurt you, I'm so sorry. I want you to know that under any other circumstances I would have loved to be your wife. Hell I would have proposed to you. I wanted to spend eternity with you. Please don't spend years getting over me, don't go on a downwards spiral. I'm not worth ruining your life over, I promise. I know your angry, your hurt, and I'm so sorry I caused that. But I need you to stay on track, you need to go to oxford and become the best damn lawyer in the country. I know you can do it, your amazing. I know this doesn't make any sense, why would I say no? I can't tell you that, I'm sorry. Just know that I love you, no matter what I'll always love you francis Valois. I don't hate you, I didn't use you, I didn't seduce you. I loved you. You were my everything. I know this letter is just going to make you more confused. I only have two things to ask. Please don't come after me, I don't deserve you, go find a girl that can make you happier then I could. And second, go live your life, be happy, go have adventures, travel, make mistakes, make memories, and be happy enough for the both of us.
I will always love you,
Mary
I folded it in half then taped I bottom. I signed, Francis, at the middle. I laid it on the bed. I grabbed my luggage and went out to the car. He was still waiting. I got in. "Ready?" He asked "Yes." I said, he drove to the air port. "Thank you." I said, I handed him an $100 bill. "Have a nice night M'am." He said "Thanks." I said. I went and bought a ticket home. I went through security then went to my gate. My phone was blowing up. I got on the plane then fell asleep. I woke up to a flight attendant shaking me. "Honey were here." She smiled "Thank you." I said "No problem." She smiled, I got my luggage then went out to my car. I'm so tired. It must be five in the morning. I went to my car. I drove through the pouring down rain back to brown. Once I got there I didn't take my luggage out, I just locked my car and went inside. By that time it was probably sevenish, none of the girls were there. They are all home for break. I went up to my room. I cuddled in my blankets and cried so hard. What have I done?