The Candy

Mary's point of view
I was at my house with Kenna. "So you just walked in on them kissing?" She asked "Yes." I said "And you punched him?" She laughed "I feel awful about that." I laughed "Well you don't need him, he's an ass." She said "I miss him so much." I laid back on my bed "No you don't." She shook me. "And my stupid brother keeps inviting him over just to piss me off, he could be here right now for all I know." I said "Do you want me to go yell at him? He does whatever I say." She said "No it's fine." I said "Do you wanna do makeovers?" She asked "Sure." I said, Bash came in. "Do you guys wanna go see and movie with me and Francis?" He asked "Seriously Bash?" Kenna snapped "No I'll go." I said "Really?" They both asked in unison "I have been cooped up for weeks and Kenna and I can just sit by our selves." I said "Well I want to sit next Kenna." He said "To bad." Kenna said "Yeah Bash, I stole your girl friend." I hugged Kenna "She did Bash, I just fell for her." She giggled "Okay Whatever, come on." He laughed, we went down stairs and got in the car. Francis was in the front seat. He looked at me through the mirror. "Hey." He said "hi." I said then looked down at my thighs. We drove to the movie theater in silence, Francis and I would occasionally look up at each other but once the other saw one of us staring we would both look down. We walked in and bought our tickets. We got snacks and popcorn and went in the theater. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and it was Francis. "Here you go." He handed me my favorite candy. "Thank you." I smiled "No problem." He smiled then walked past me. "Wait." I said "Yes?" He asked "I don't want to hate you." I said "I don't want you to hate me." He said "This isn't me saying a want to get back together. I'm still really, really mad at you and I'm still not convinced you didn't know it was Olivia in that room. But we have to be civil, Your my brothers best friend and we have almost every class together so I can't just give you the silent treatment. I just want to be kind of friends right now." I said "Kind Of friends?" He asked "Yes, not like I'm friends with Keith where we hang out all the time, not necessarily friends. Just friendly." I said "Okay." He said "Okay." I said, after a few seconds we walked to our seats. Francis sat next to Bash and I sat next to Francis with Kenna on the other side of me. I don't have any regrets about what I said to Francis. I don't believe he didn't know it was Olivia but I can't be a bitch and give him the silent treatment forever. It's just petty and I don't want to be like that. I just want to cuddle with him right now as we watch the movie but that's not what friendly people do. After like half an hour I got so cold. "Can I have your sweatshirt?" I asked Kenna. "No it's freezing in here." She said "Were breaking up." I said "I never even liked you anyways." She smiled "I never liked you either." I laughed "You can have mine." Francis said "Francis it's fine, I don't want you to be cold." I said "It's okay, I'm wearing a long sleeve." He said "Okay thanks." I said, he handed me his jacket. I put it on and it smelt like him. Francis and I sat through the movie with stolen glances. When the movie was over we all got back in the car, the car ride home wasn't silent this time. It was full of laughs and giggles from all of us. Kenna was sleeping over at my house so bash, Kenna, and I went out separate ways from Francis. "I'll be up in a second Kenna." I said "Okay." She said, I walked back over to Francis's house and he wasn't inside yet. "Francis." I said "Yeah?" He asked "Here's your jacket, thanks." I said "No problem." He smiled "Goodnight." I said "Night." He smiled, he kissed my cheek then walked into his house. I quickly went back inside to talk to Kenna. "He kissed your cheek?!" She laughed "Yes!" I said "Oh my gosh, he  really feels bad." She said "Well there is no way for me to know if he knew it was Olivia or not." I said "Oh mary, just kiss and make up." She said "It is not that easy." I said "Yes it is." She said "Ugh I don't know." I said.