The Cheese

Francis's point of view
When I woke up Mary was laying my arms. I kissed the top of her head, she rolled over on her chest. "Maryyyy." I whispered "I'm so tired." She said "Did I go to hard last night?" I smiled "Shut up." She smiled then laid her head back in a pillow. "Are you sure you wanna stay at the house for the summer?" I asked "Of course I am." She smiled "Okay." I smiled "Okay." She smiled "Maybe we should go a day early and have another night alone." I kissed her shoulder. "Maybe." She smiled "You see Mary, when you say maybe it makes me think Wait is she being for real or not?" I smiled "I don't know." She smiled "You do know." I smiled "Nooo." She giggled. "Okay well this is the part that I have to do so many times where I just assume you want to do what I want to do." I smiled "I'm just messing with you, I'm fine with going a day early." She smiled "Are you packed?" I asked "The better question is if you, mr.procrastinator, is packed?" She giggled "Of course I'm packed." I smiled "Your lying." She said "No I'm not." I smiled "Yes you are, your eyes are dilated and your right eye brow is crooked." She giggled "Well I'm packed but you just don't trust me." I smiled "I do trust you just not about this." She giggled then jumped out of bed, she went over to my suit case and opened it. "It's empty." She laughed "All I need to pack is practically bathing suits." I smiled "Francis were probably going to go to dinner and other places so pack casual and nice clothes." She said "Just Come get back in bed." I smiled "Well were going to have to drive separately because I want to have my car there." She smiled "That's Fine, I just want you to come lay with me." I smiled "Okay." She giggled, she got back in bed and laid next to me. "Do you wanna go out to lunch?" I smiled "What time is it?" She asked, she rolled over. "Oh my god it's noon, we slept for a long time." She smiled "Mhm and it will probably be around one when we leave so we can stop at that place with the grilled cheese you like." I smiled "I love that place, they have such good fries too." She smiled "I know, it's your favorite meal." I smiled "And your favorite meal is a cheese burger and fries." She smiled "Here comes the real test, what are my favorite toppings?" I smiled "Ummm, bacon, cut up onions, ketchup, mustard, half a tomato, and extra pickles." She giggled as I kissed her neck after every answer. "One more thing." I smiled "Francis I swear if you say cheese, it's a cheese burger. Cheese is not an extra topping." She giggled "Yes it is." I smiled "Okay I'm not going to continue this argument." She giggled "Okay then, you go back to your house and pack up your car and I will meet you outside when I'm done." I smiled "Mhm k let me put clothes on other than your shirt." She giggled, then got out of bed. She took off the shirt but her back was to me. "I don't even get a little peak of the front side?" I smiled "No, you got a peak at the frontside last night." She smiled putting her bra on. "In the dark!" I laughed "Then eat more vegetables, it's not my fault." She giggled putting her shirt on. "Oh come on." I smiled, she laughed then put her underwear and shorts on. "On second thought, undo what you just did and get back in bed." I smiled "No, I'm going to pack for you then go to my house." She smiled, she put the suitcase on my bed. She went in my closet and started pulling stuff out. "Okay you do that, I'm going to go back to bed." I smiled "Okay I will." She smiled, I closed my eyes as she packed. She came over and kissed my forehead. "Okay my lazy boyfriend I'm done packing so I will see you in five minutes at our cars, Okay?" She said "I have a hard time remembering things if I don't get I kiss right after." I smiled "Well then I will just right it down for you." She smiled "Ah Come on." I smiled "Five minutes." She said walking out. I got ready and packed all my bathroom stuff. I went out to the car and Mary was dragging suitcases into the back of her car. "Do you need some help?" I smiled putting my suit case in my truck. "Nope." She smiled putting the last one in the then closed the trunk. "Okay I'll meet you at the restaurant." I smiled "Okay." She smiled "Bye." I smiled then kissed her. "Okay maybe we can get in your truck and make out for a few minutes." She smiled "No no no Ms.Stuart, we have a schedule to stick to." I smiled "Okay let me get this straight, your passing up a chance to touch my boobs and kiss my lips along with other parts above my shoulders?" She laughed "Who am I kidding? Hell no." I picked her up, she started giggling. I opened the door and laid her on the seat. "I don't know how I ever got you as my girlfriend." I smiled kissing her neck. "Your very sweet. But please don't leave a mark." She smiled "I never do." I smiled "You left a mark behind my ear once." She giggled "And did anyone see the mark?" I smiled "No." She smiled "Okay well I might be able to leave a little mark this summer because you won't be seeing anyone but me." I smiled "Okay calm down mister." She giggled, I went to put my hand under her head and my elbow hit the horn, it went off and I fell onto the floor. Mary started laughing. So did I. "Okay Mr.Smooth guy I will meet you at the restaurant." She giggled getting out of the car. "What happened to making out?" I smiled "We can make out and more at the house tonight." She smiled "Mhm I don't want to drive with out you." I smiled "Francis baby I love you but I think you can drive with out me for two seconds." She smiled "Nope." I smiled "I don't even know what to do with you." She giggled then walked to her car.