The Blanket

Francis's point of view
Mary and I were laying on a blanket looking up at the stars. There was a blanket over our waists too. I looked over at her and she had her elbow behind her head and her other hand on her stomach. Her necklace I gave her was shining because of the moon. She had my crew neck on and it was way to big on her. But it was cute. Her hair was all curly because she couldn't wash it after the lake. She yawned. "Tired?" I smiled "Just a little." She smiled lightly then looked back up at the sky. She moved her foot and put it in between my legs. "Hi." She smiled "Hi?" I laughed "I'm very cold." She laid closer to me. "Are you?" I smiled "Yes." She smiled "Well how can I help you with that?" I smiled "Come cuddle with me." She smiled "Come here." I smiled, she smiled the laid her head on my chest. She wrapped her hands around my waist hold me close, I returned the gesture and wrapped my arms around her. "Francis." She said, I could hear she was going to cry. "Yes?" I asked "Promise me you won't leave me." She said "Mary why would I ever leave you?" I asked "Because everybody leaves Francis. My brothers, my mom, and my dad is always gone. Your the only thing that is stable in my life and I don't know what I would do with out you." She said "Mary I will never leave you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said "You do?" She asked "Of course I do, your perfect." I said, I moved my mouth to her hairline and kissed it. "I love you so much." She said "I love you too." I said "Do you want kids?" She asked "Yes I do." I said "Me too." She said "I think we would be good parents." I said "Me too." She smiled looking up at me. "We should have a dozen babies." I smiled "Not a dozen, at the most five." She giggled "Come on, I wanna have as many as we can." I smiled "Yes but you don't have to carry the babies around for nine months then push them out of you." She smiled "Okay it's agreed, five or less." I smiled "Yes." She smiled, she kissed me and I flipped her on her back and kissed her like I would never be able to again. Out of no where it started pouring. "Come on." She giggled putting the blankets over us and holding my hand. We ran into the tent and she jumped on the bed and I quickly zipped the door. We both took our wet clothes off and got in bed. "Mary," I held her chin in between my thumb and pointer finger. "I love you. I will always love you and I swear I'll never leave you." I said "I love you too." She said then kissed me.
sorry it's short i just wanted to post this little chapter.