The Secret

Mary's point of view
I woke up with air around me freezing but I was warm because I was cuddled in Francis's arms. His skin was so soft was warm. He uses as much moisturizer as a house wife. Yesterday was fun, it was distracting. It was what I needed with my mom coming back. Francis is what I need. All I need. He tightened his grip around me and started mumbling something. He might be having a nightmare. "Don't leave me, don't leave Mary. I can't with out you, I can't do anything with out you." He held me even closer. "Francis wake up." I pulled a blanket over my bare chest. "Mhm what's going on?" He asked "You we're holding onto me very tight and telling me not to leave you." I said "I didn't hurt you did i?" He asked "No, what's wrong?" I asked "Nothing, I'm fine." He stroked m my cheek. "No tell me." I said "It was nothing my love." He said "Tell me or I'm getting in your car and abandoning you." I smiled "No you won't." He smiled shaking his head. "Francis, please tell me." I said "It was just a dream." He said "A dream that I was leaving?" I asked holding his face in my hands. "Yes." He said "Francis I'm not going to leave you." I smiled "then just come back here and lay with me." He smiled, I smiled and laid down next to him with our bodies holding each other. I pulled blankets further around us because of the cold. "I love you." I said "I love you." He smiled then kissed me. "I don't want to go back to my house." I said "Well why not? Your mom is leaving today." He said "I went through my dads phone and he wants his girlfriend to move in." I said "Why did you got through his phone?" He laughed "Okay well at first he just wanted me to check and email and then I saw texts from her and when he fell asleep I took his phone and read all of their texts." I said "Jesus Mary." He said "I haven't even meet her! And he wants her to move in!" I said "Mary I honestly wish I could help but I don't know what to say." He said "tell me everything's going to be okay." I said "Everything's going to be okay." He smiled stroking my cheek. "That helped." I smiled "Good." He smiled, I closed my eyes and cuddled closer to him. I put my face under his chin and his head was on top of mine. "Can I tell you something?" He asked "Anything." I said, I didn't move to look up at him. "My parents are making me go to France for two months." He said "What?" I asked "I said no but they are making me and my sister go for family bonding." He said "Two months." I whispered "I didn't know how to tell you." He said "How long till you leave?" I asked "Five days." He said, I started crying and he stroked my hair. "I only have five days left with you?" I cried "Mary I'm not dying, I'll be back." He said "But two months Francis." I cried "I know it's two months but we can do it." He said "Maybe we should start packing up to go home." I said "Mary your not mad at me are you?" He asked "I'm not mad at you Francis, I'm mad your leaving." I said "Can we just lay here a little longer?" He asked "Yes." I said, our hands inter locked. I don't want him to leave.

Love at first sight जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें