The Shoes

Francis's point of view
I tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep. My parents are home tonight so we can't sleep in the same bed. Even though she's in the room right under me I can't go hold her. My parents are being real dick heads about it. Like the suspect were having sex but nothing is confirmed, well in their eyes. I mean I don't care if they want us to keep the door open while we sleep I just want to feel her next to me. And we're not dumb enough to get pregnant. I always wear two condoms just to be safe and she is on birth control. It's only 11:00 so maybe I can convince her to sneak out. We can just go walk the streets. I changed into Adidas pants and a maroon sweatshirt. It's not even cold out surprisingly. I grabbed my phone and put on white tennis shoes. I quietly opened my door then closed it. I went down the steps quietly and opened Mary's door. I quietly closed it then went over to her bed. I lightly shook her. "Mary wake up." I whispered "Francis what are you doing in here?" She wiped her eyes. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked "Francis it's late." She said "It's only 11:00, please?" I asked "Francis I don't want your parents to get mad at me, they could not allow me to stay here anymore." She said "Mary, can you take a chance for me?" I smiled "No." She giggled "Come on." I smiled stroking her cheek. "Where?" She smiled "Just to walk around." I smiled "I really don't like you sometimes." She giggled "Oh please you love me all the time." I smiled "No." She giggled. "Pretty please?" I smiled giving her my puppy dog eyes. "No." She smiled "But I'm not even tired." I smiled "I don't care." She giggled "So mean." I smiled "Come here." She smiled pulling me on top of her. "Yes?" I smiled "You can sleep in her until 7:00." She smiled "Can we do stuff till seven?" I smiled "Your disgusting." She laughed pushing me off her. I took my shirt, pants, and shoes off and cuddled close to her. "I love you so much." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She whispered. We just laid there and I knew she was awake because I could hear her breathing. "Francis." She said "Yes?" I replied "Can I tell you something?" She asked "Anything." I said "When you were gone, I thought I was pregnant." She said "What?" I asked leaning over her. "I was late and I spent an entire week literally crying because I thought my life was over." She said "Well we are super safe, there was no way." I said "I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared and I didn't know what I was going to do." She said "I would have flew back and helped you." I said, she turned around to face me. "But it was just a false call because I got my period but now I'm just really nervous." She said "Mary it's okay, we will be safe until it comes to point if we want to have kids." I said "Okay." She nodded "Come here baby." I held her close. She buried her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around me.