The Tent

Mary's point of view
I woke up and my head hurt like crazy. What the hell did I do last night? I lifted my head on Francis's Fire fighter hat fell off onto the pillow. I looked at Francis and he was drooling face down on his pillow. I looked down and I was still wearing my underwear and a tub top. He was wearing a shirt but the blankets covered the rest. He wouldn't have had sex with me when I was that drunk. I got out of bed and went down stairs to get a glass of water. I took some medicine to help with my head ache. I took the glass back upstairs and got back in his bed. "Mhm I was wondering where you were." He smiled "I'm hungover." I said "I know." He whispered, I looked into his eyes and remembered everything that happened. Us dancing, the drinking, the piggy back ride, him not taking advantage of me. "I love you." I said "I love you too, and I would kiss you but you will taste like bad breath and beer." He smiled " Your a really good guy." I said "What are you talking about?" He asked "You didn't have sex with me last night." I said "Of course I didn't, you were so drunk I would be taking advantage of you." He said "And that's why I love you so much." I said "I would never do anything to you if you weren't contesting or you were drunk." He said "I know." I said "Do you need anything?" He asked "I took some medicine, I'll be fine." I said "sure?" He asked "Yes." I said then kissed his cheek. "Wanna pack to go camping?" He asked smiling "I will stay in bed recovering while watching your cute little butt pack." I giggled "Mhm okay." He laughed, he got out of bed and smacked his butt. "Saucy aren't we?" He smiled "Very." I giggled, he smiled then put his hiking back pack on his bed. He put in his phone charger and laptop. Then he grabbed a bunch of warm clothes then all his bathroom stuff. Including the same hair spray I use. It's so funny. He grabbed a portable charger and flash lights and blankets and other stuff you need for camping. "Do you have an air mattress or do I need to bring one?" I asked "I have one that inflates itself." He said "Fancy." I smiled "Very." He smiled "Francis." I said "What?" He asked "I don't have a hiking bag." I said, he didn't respond he went in his closet the came back out with another hiking back pack. "Thank you." I smiled "Your welcome." He smiled then kissed my cheek. "I'm going to go pack." I said "Meet at my truck in half an hour?" He asked "Yeah sure." I said getting out of bed. "And your dad knows we're leaving right?" He asked "Yeah, he's pissed that I'm not seeing my mom but I don't care." I said "Okay." He kissed my forehead. I put a shirt on over my little amount of clothing. I wrapped my hands around Francis's back and kissed his jaw from behind. "See you soon." I smiled "See ya." He kissed my forehead. I walked out then over to my house. Max started barking as I unlocked the door. "Hi buddy." I smiled, he followed me up the stairs and jumped on my bed.
Hours later
"Mary, wake up." He said "Mhm what?" I asked "were here." He said "Really?" I asked, I looked out the window and there was a crystal clear lake with a beautiful forest behind it. "It's gorgeous here." I said "I know." He said "Are we going to have to walk awhile?" I asked "Nope." He smiled at me. "Why not?" I smiled "Because I know a spot." He smiled "Okay." I smiled, he held my hand and I kept looking out the window. After a couple minutes we were like at the top of a mountain. "Wow." I said "Come on." He unbuckled his seat and ran over to the passenger side. I took my belt off and he opened the door for me. "Why thank you." I smiled jumping in his arms, he wrapped his arms around my waist. He walked over to a cleared area and it was really pretty. "Tent here?" He smiled "Yes." I smiled, he took the tent out of this huge bag. He set it up and it was huge. While he staked it down I put the air mattress in it. I pressed a button and it filled up with air. I took blankets and sheets and pillows and nicely made the bed. I laid down and Francis came in. "Come here." I held my arms out, he came and laid on top of me and held me close. "Thank you for coming with me." I whispered pressing my lips against his ear, he lifted his head and faced me. "Of course I did, I love you." He said then kissed me. "I love you too." I said "You know, I don't think we brought bathing suits but it's pretty hot and there is a lake right down there." He smiled "Yes there is." I smiled "So Do you wanna go swimming?" He smiled "Let's go." I smiled, he held my hand and we ran down to the beach.