You tell me!

WARNING: this is a long ass chapter and there's a lot that happens, so if you've gotta be somewhere in 5 minutes and you thought you'd read this real quick, I'd say just wait till you have more time😂 also, I highly recommend you grab a snack (I would suggest skinny popcorn or maybe a packet of Cheetos, they the bomb). Okay ENJOYYYY ❤️

I was so angry and so focused on not crying that I couldn't remember where I had parked my car. I was really considering walking, but My dad lived a few too many miles away from the school to walk soaking wet. I would look insane. I could never tell if Chris and Lucas were laughing with me or at me, had this been 5 months ago, I would've known it was at me, and I probably wouldn't have cared as much as I did now, I knew what to expect then and I was used to it, now I had feelings for Lucas and I though Chris and I were friends. It was just impossible to tell.

I had just about given up on finding my car when I heard my name. I turned around and saw Lucas walking towards me. I didn't want to talk to him, not right now.
I was standing in between two small shiny cars which had clearly already been washed, I assumed the people they belonged to had decided to stick around for a bit longer.

When Lucas was close enough that I didn't have to yell, I shook my head and said, "I don't want to talk to you right now".
"Come on, it was a joke" he smiled stopping in front of me. "Ok" I said folding my arms.

"You were at a car wash anyway, what did you expect?" Lucas asked.
"I said ok, it's fine, you're right". He wasn't, but I needed him to leave me alone. Lucas sighed and tilted his head to the side. "Can you please get out of my way?" I asked.

Lucas bit his lip thoughtfully then shook his head and said, "no".
I smiled without any humor then turned around and walked through the two cars to get away from him. "Blakely" he sighed walking around the cars to block my way again.
"I said I'm fine. What more do you want from me?" I exclaimed throwing my hands up.
"I'm sorry I laughed at you" he said sincerely. I placed my hands on my hips and shrugged, truth be told, I didn't think I was that mad about him laughing at me. It was Lucas, laughing at me was his thing. I was  mad that Adren had been flirting with him, I was jealous and I hated the feeling. It was so out of character for me.

"I don't care" I said with a sigh. "How about we do something fun?" Lucas suggested, completely changing his apologetic tone. I glared at him and shook my head, "no, I'm never doing anything fun with you again". I got fined for vandalism last time so I'd rather not.

"I promise it's not illegal" he laughed. "You said that last time" I reminded him. "Yeah, but this time I mean it" Lucas smiled, "please?" His eyes widened and he pouted his lips, forcing a laugh out of me. Was this guy really trying to puppy dog eye me?

I shook my head, "I need to play banker".
"Chris can take over, he hasn't helped at all, and you deserve a break".
I still wasn't sure, I was trying to be mad at Lucas and he wasn't making it easy. "We'll get to leave this stupid car wash" Lucas wriggled his eyebrows. That did sound pretty good, getting out of here with Lucas was just about enough to convince me. "Fine" I said trying to hide a smile.

We found my car in a little less time than I would've alone thanks to Lucas not being a mess like me, he ended up driving my car again. No surprises there.
"Where exactly are we going?" I asked for what felt like the millionth time.
"Why do you think I'm driving?" he chuckled. "Cause you don't want me to know where we're going?" I guessed with a smile. "Exactly".
I didn't say anything for the rest of the drive after that.

Our surroundings became more and more familiar as we continued driving, it wasn't until I saw the sign that read 'lookout" that I realized where we were. I hadn't been here in so long!
"Oh my god!" I grinned, "last time I was here was with you when you got fired". "Me too" he smiled staring straight ahead. "You're not gonna kill me up here are you?" I half joked, his smile and how secretive he had been about bringing me up here were a bit concerning.