Him

"I know exactly who you are", India answered coldly after a while. She had completely zoned out then . What was wrong with her?

She pushed him away from herself with such force that he fell to the floor. . She didn't know where she'd got the strength to do that, and she wasn't going to hang around with that bloody lunatic either. The drugs didn't do him any favours at all. His mind is sob fucked up.

She hurried over to the reception and saw Thomas talking to some blonde woman on the sofa.

"There you are, India. Sorry I had to leave you. My legs were killing me." He explained.

"It's fine. Can we go now please," India blurted out. .

As they left the studio, India turned around. He was giving her that same look again. She turned around quickly and shivered. He is not a sane person, he needs help. Why can't his friends see that?

After dropping off everything at the office, India was allowed to go home early. She was so exhausted, after a quick shower and light supper. She fell asleep on top of the bed.

India woke up suddenly, as she was feeling quite cold. She was sure that her bedroom window was closed last night. She got up and checked just in case, yes it was definitely shut tight. She got into the bed and lay down and closed her eyes.

"India Flowers", she heard a voice, "India Flowers", it called again. She recognized the voice. It was him. He was in her room...at night...with her ...to torment her.

"This is just a dream go away. Go away please, otherwise I'll scream the place down".

All of a sudden it went very quiet.

The next morning she woke up, she was damp with sweat and she could smell something else. Wasn't quite sure of the scent. No wait.. it was his scent!! This is nuts. What's happening to me. She thought to herself.

She stood in the shower longer than usual, and gave herself a thorough clean. She needed to get rid of his scent.

When she got out of the shower, she looked at herself in the wardrobe mirror. She was of average height, dark reddish brown thick hair, large doe shaped blue eyes and a natural pouty lips. Curves in all the right places. So quite normal really.

Why was he after her? Why did he say such strange things? Why was he haunting her dreams? Why is she even thinking about him?

At work it was very normal, Thomas and India went through the interview together and made some edits. When she saw her name underneath Thomas' she was quite pleased with herself. Her first proper article, even though she didn't do a lot. It was something to show off at least.

After she got home, she got a text from Thomas to saying that he had two free tickets to a private concert by The 1975. He promised he wouldn't leave her alone this time. Well she couldn't refuse and looked in her wardrobe for something to wear. She really needed to do some clothes shopping. After twenty minutes she decided to put on an Indigo coloured patterned mini dress with some Black sandals. She brushed her hair lightly and she was done.

Thomas waited for her outside the train station. They went to Pizza Express before they headed off to this secret venue. India wanted to know how he'd got the tickets, but he wouldn't tell her anything. So unfair she thought. He was supposed to be her work buddy!

The venue turned out to be an underground Club called 'Inns', apparently it was haunted by a woman who was murdered by an occult. Thomas got himself a Beer and India a Mocktail. They sat on a table on the left hand of the stage. India didn't want to sit there for obvious reasons, but he insisted these were the best seats. All the seats were nearly full and the band came on stage. India gazed at Him briefly. He was still a really good singer. He really loved to show off those tattoos, with those low slung skinny jeans he still looked the part. But the drugs had damaged him . He spotted her and smiled, but she turned around. There was a short break and Thomas said he was going to fetch some more drinks and some snacks.