You

Thank God it was the weekend. Working as an intern was no walk in the park.

This first week was so exhausting, What made it worse was encountering that arrogant conceited Devil Matty Healy!!

You had to get involved in all the other departments as well. Some staff members were nice to her, while others could be so up their own arses. Just because they had mingled with the likes of Chris Hemsworth, Jonathan Ross, Drake, Rhianna etc etc. every Friday!!

She decided to forget about the past weeks' events and concentrate on herself. She needed to do some clothes and shoes shopping today. So after a shower she went downstairs to the kitchen where her Mum had already made a full English breakfast.

"Oh thanks Mum", she exclaimed. You're the best".

"I know. You managed to survive your first week at your internship. You deserve it".

"I'm going shopping today, would you like to come?", India said in between mouthfuls.

"I've got things to do around the house. You go by yourself".

"You could do it tomorrow". India protested at her.

"We're going to France for a few days, so I need time to pack", her Mother replied.

"You and Dad are going on holiday. You didn't bother to tell me"!

"It was a last minute thing love. Anyway we deserve a break. Your Dad has been feeling quite stressed lately".

"I suppose so", India sighed

Her Dad was an Inspector at the local police station. There was noticeable increase in burglaries, car jacking etc where she lived. So he was working very long hours.
.

After she'd washed up, and put the dishes away. India grabbed her handbag and ran to the train station. She made it just in time to catch the train to Charing Cross.

The Gods' we're watching over her today. This was going to be a great day. A really great day she thought to herself.

Once she had finished shopping, she didn't realise she had six bags with her. She wasn't even going to think about how much it all cost either!!

She checked the time on her phone it almost 1.00. She went to a sandwich bar away from the all the noise to get lunch. She ordered a freshly baked tomato and olive Ciabatta with a cheese salad, Chocolate Sponge with Vanilla ice- cream and Chocolate milkshake. That was like manna from heaven she thought to herself. This would be her new favourite place to eat to add to her list.

She left a £4.00 tip and thanked the owner for their great food and service. Now it was time to go home and rest. Shopping could be so tiresome sometimes.

India decided to take a shortcut to the station along the back roads. She could see it was getting quite busy along the main road. She didn't want to get caught up in the crowd.

As she was checking the train timetable on her phone, she didn't notice a figure dressed in black, creep up behind her. He clamped a hand around her mouth, and dragged her into an alleyway.

Instantly she knew who it was. She recognised his scent, and the signet ring he wore on his left hand. She could feel his warm breath on her neck. His body was so close to hers, she felt as though she was naked. Exposed.

It scared her. He scared her.

She kicked and struggled with all her might, but he was too strong for. So she had to give up the fight.

He loosened his grip and pushed her up against the wall. She looked down at her hands, she still had her shopping bags held tightly in both of them. Thank God.