Revelations

Somehow she managed to knock Matty on the floor, she heard him swear, as he hit something. You deserved that you filthy bastard. She smiled to herself.

She quickly gathered her clothes together and put them on. She needed to get away from him and this place- fast.

She searched for her phone in her handbag, it was 6am. She had been here all this time? Letting Matty do all those things to her? She was feeling quite nauseous.

Why did Mum and Dad need to go away now. She thought to herself.

She ran to the door and opened it slightly, but Matty came very close behind her and banged it shut. She felt goosebumps all over body, as he pressed his bare chest into her back.

She was melting into him again. This can't be happening. I won't let him to this to me.

"Don't touch me...you evil fucking scum", as she elbowed him in the chest.

That wasn't hard enough. She tried again, but Matty caught her arm and twisted around to face him.

"What's wrong Baby?, he questioned her. I promise I won't hurt you. You know you belong to me".

"No I don't. You're taking advantage of me because you think I'm weak and vulnerable. I'm not nothing to you, She yelled while trying to wriggle out of his grasp. I'm telling you now, let me go or face the consequences of my wrath!".

The more she struggled, the tighter his grip became. She could hardly breathe. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly, hoping that this was all a dream, but when she opened them again, Matty was still holding her quite close to his body.

Matty gripped one of her hands, and forcefully ran it down his chest, "Don't you remember doing this to me?, or even this". He turned around to show her the bloody scratch marks on his back. Then he turned around swiftly, reached out for her hand and pressed it against the lovebites on his neck. "What about these then?", He asked.

"Stop doing this, you fucking sick bastard! I don't know anything. You were nearly going to...to Oh my God You've drugged me, and you probably made me do this. You're not right in your head you know. Making up shit about me and you. I bet you've done this to countless poor girls in your five years of being famous. I feel sorry for your mates. They can't see the real you. Drugs really fucked you up Matty. You need fixing. I really don't like this side of you at all. In fact I hate everything about you. You scare the hell out of me!", she screamed at him.

As soon as India stopped talking, she realised she had said far too much about what she felt about Matty. Well it's too late now.

The only sound she could hear was the sound of his heart beating gently in sync against her own. As if he felt some kind of comfort being close to her.

She tried to free herself, but his grip was quite strong

Let...me...go....now.. you...monster. Just you wait. I'll put you behind bars for assault and harrassment". She protested.

"Don't deny that you don't want this to happen. You and me are meant to be together. Look at us India. He turned them around to face a freestanding mirror. We fit. What does that tell you?"

She slowly turned her face towards him. She never noticed the cluster of tiny moles near the corner of his mouth before,or how intense his brown eyes could get, or how is curly hair naturally fell over one eyes. So fucking perfect.

"You didn't stop me when I touched you here", he continued his hand slowly drifted down her body until it stopped between her thighs. Her breathing hitched.

She pushed it away. Dirty swine. Who the hell did he think.he was?

"That wasn't...isn't me...it was somebody else...you made me...",