Revelations Part 2

When she came to, India found herself lying in bed. She opened her eyes. Matty was using a flannel to cool her down.

"What happened?"

"You passed out. I'll get you some water."

He put the glass to her mouth, "Slowly, India . Good girl." He said as be smoothed her hair away from her face.

Her stomach began to growl. She hadn't eaten for quite a while now. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to eat. After Mattys' persistence she managed to eat two slices of toast with jam and a mug of hot chocolate.

After a while she got up to use the bathroom, Matty helped her walked to the door because she was still feeling quite unsteady on her feet.

Her clothes were still there in a mess. She picked her dress up, it still had Mattys' scent on it. She was going to throw it away. How could she have let him touch like that. More to the point, what possessed her to do those things to him?

All she wanted to do now was go back to her home. But the text message from her Mum, what did that mean? Why did she not tell her about Matty...She needed some answers.

After she had showered, she picked up her clothes from the floor and unlocked the door. Matty wasn't in the room. She went over to the bedroom door and twisted the handle. It opened. She went down to the kitchen, and threw her dress in the bin.

She was just about to go back upstairs, when she heard the front door being unlocked. She knew it was Matty. If he thought she was escaping, she could hardly go anywhere with a bathrobe on could she? She would just be casual if he questioned her.

She went back upstairs and searched through the bags of shopping for something decent to wear. She found a pink printed top and black leggings and some socks. Her feet were getting really cold. As she untied the belt of the robe, Matty barged in and banged the door shut. This wasn't a good sign. She turned around and retied the robe.

"What were you doing downstairs?," he demanded.

"Stretching my legs. Getting some air. You left the bedroom door open so I thought it would be a good idea.", she replied sarcastically.

"Did you go outside?"

She saw that Matty was wearing a red shirt, which was unbuttoned at the neck, so his Annie tattoo was visible. Obviously he had to have the token ripped black skinny jeans on. She could still see the marks on his chest. Did she really do all those things to him...

"Did you?"

"What, like this. Are you mad." She saw Matty eyeing her up and down. When she noticed why, she quickly turned around, so he couldn't see her blushing and tightened the robe around her a bit more. . Mumbling expletives under breath.

She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom, but Matty grabbed her wrist.

"What do you want now?", she sighed.

" I want you. Now. Again." He swept some strands of hair off her face.

She jerked his hand away and stormed off. Fucking twat.

He was beginning to annoy her with his blase attitude. She hadn't forgotten about asking him about how her parents were involved with him. Oh yes and where were his band mates? Shouldn't they be rehearsing for a tour?

When she was ready, Matty was sitting on a chair strumming the chords of...was that Robbers on his guitar. My favourite song. It gave her butterflies in her stomach. He looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you."

"What?"

"You look so cool."

"Oh just shut up will you. I have just about had enough of you and your stupid games, Matty. You bringing me here forcefully is wrong. I don't know what you're intentions are with me. He smirked at her. Frankly I don't want to even go there!! I just want to know what is your connection with my Mum and Dad and why they want me to be with some egotistical, deluded, junkie musician!," she raged at him.