Us

India opened her eyes slowly. She could see sunlight streaming in through blinds, and birds singing their morning call. Her body was aching all over. But it was the most beautiful ache that she had ever experienced. It could've lasted the whole night, every part of her body felt so alive. It was all because of Matty. He had given her her life back.

She slept with her head resting on his chest. Her hand over his heart, just to make sure that he was real...what happened between them yesterday was real..His legs were entangled with hers, and he had his hands firmly on her butt cheeks, so her groin was pressed against his length. She could still feel it throbbing against her thighs. He said that her arse was the sexiest part of her body, she could still feel his touch where he slid his finger up and down the crease. Kinky Bastard!!

She gazed at him, counting all the moles and tracing her fingers against the scars around his neck. I mean fucking hell, how did he manage to look so fucking sexy even when he's dead to the world?!!! India felt herself getting hot just thinking about that. What had Matty done to her??

She looked at his lips, they looked so inviting. Shall I kiss you just once Matty?

You know you want to babe. Just do it. Don't stop yourself.

He was in her head again. How can he do that when he's asleep? She raised herself on her elbows and brushed her lips against his lightly...

You look so hot when you're asleep Matty. I would never get tired of looking at you're beautiful face and you're fit body...

She saw a light smile on his face or was it her imagination...

She removed herself carefully and slowly from his arms so she didn't wake him..and put on his red shirt that he discarded by the wardrobe. It still smelt of his scent.

She went over to the full length mirror and looked at herself. Her body was all flushed, her eyes looked brighter, her breasts looked fuller and he lips looked plumper. What kind of magic did he have to transform her body and how could it be possible? She felt complete.. Matty had completed her...

She did up a few buttons on the shirt, when he came up behind her and pulled her back into his naked body. Her body began to shiver with his touch.

"My shirt looks so good on you, Matty put his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck, but it would look so much better on the floor." He said with a glint in his eyes, while turning her around to face him.

"I thought you were still asleep Matty", she replied in a hushed tone. She released his arms from her waist and stepped away from him.

He licked his lower lip slowly, his eyes seemed to go darker. Almost black as coal..

"Take it off India." He breathed.

She gulped and started to fiddle with the hem of the shirt , "No Matty....I can't let you...," her voice faded away into the distance.

Matty was looking so intensely at her, she felt that familiar heat rise in her body again which made her skin flush. Even though she had let Matty literally ravage her whole body, she felt awkward about being naked in front of him now. Her eyes looked everywhere around the room except for him.

"I want to see you naked India ." He demanded softly..

"Matty, no.". She stepped further away from him. Did he know what he was doing to her right now.

"India, yes." He moved a little closer.

"No". India clutched the front of the shirt and stepped back a little more, until she hit the bathroom door. "Owww". She rubbed her head.