Sweet Pain

'You can't...you can't do that to me!!". She was panicking now.

"Oh yes I can. I didn't know that you had it in you to fight back. You're not that timid and shy after all". He replied with that ugly smirk on his face again.

Matty put his hands, either side of her arms, and brushed his lips against hers..

"Stop Matty, her voice rose, you can't do this ...", India swang her arm round and slapped his face. Her nails digging in to cheek.

"Fuck , India. What the hell do you think you're doing. He gripped her arms so tightly, that she winced in pain.

"Don't touch me. You were going to...just leave me alone. You're a fucking brutal vicious lying bully!" She spat his face.

"You know I can't do that India, he sighed. He sat with his back facing her and lifted his hair up. Look. Now do you believe me?", he asked her.

She sat up on the bed, and took a closer look at his neck, She traced her fingers lightly on the mark. It was a circle with a crucifix inside it. When she touched his skin, she felt a tingling sensation go up her arm. She'd always imagined what it would be like to touch his neck, back in the day. What it would be like to suck and lick at that sweet flesh with her mouth. But that was all in her naive youth. This was reality. Unfortunately under different circumstances.

"What are you waiting for India, why don't you feel and taste me. It's all you've ever wanted. How hungry are you for me....?", his voice said in her head.

She opened her mouth, and breathed against the side of his neck. She found herself sliding his shirt off his shoulders...

"India...what are you doing to my neck and why are you stripping me. Are you going to molest me now?...

"Huh, n...nothing. No.. I couldn't see it very clearly..," she muttered.

"So do you believe now?" , he asked bluntly.

Was his voice really in her head or was it her imagination? "No...no I don't. That's just one of your other tattoos. I'm never ever going to believe you....Your just playing games with me. Just please let me go. I don't want to be with you. I want to go back to my home."

Matty ignored her. She watched him go over to the cabinet on the other side of the bed. He had some handcuffs in his hand. Why did he need them for? She wondered slightly confused. What the hell, she thought when he came back over to her. He's seriously not going to use them on me???

"I have to do this for your own good India.", he said coldly.

"But why??. You're insane. You need some psychotherapy. No....actually you need all the help you can get." India's voice was getting very hoarse. Now it seemed she was going to lose her voice because of the yelling and shouting she had been doing at this selfish beast!! What was the point.

He grabbed her wrist and clasped one ring around it and the other around the bedpost.

"What's the matter, have you got nothing to say?", he ran the back of his fingers down the side of her face.

"Go to hell," she grimaced at his touch.

"Been there. Done that. Got the t."

She scowled at him. Bloody arrogant selfish monster. She thought to herself.

"Have you got a dictionary of profanities stored in that head of yours?"

"Only for your ears Matthew". She scoffed.

"Just you wait. When I get out of here. I'm going to ruin you."

"Seriously India! C'mon" , he
snapped at her.