Matty

I knew it  from the first time I saw her. It was her. She looked more beautiful the second time round.  She  was the one who kept me sane. Made me who I am. I lost her all those years ago and now she's been bought back in my life to guide me...help me...love me.

I know that she knows there is a  connection between us. Everytine I'm near her or touching  her,  her  body reacts to my touch. I know she is scared of who I am and what relationship  we had shared, and hopefully will be sharing given time. But time is running out fast.  She needs to know her truth, but I have to find away to let myself in to her.  So to speak.

I will have  to make her trust me again.  There is nothing I won't do to protect her, to keep herself from  harm. She was entrusted to me. After all she is part of me, she belongs to me. We belong together.

I will have to make her remember who she is  and what she was  before its too late. My patience is  beginning to falter.

I need to reignite the fire and passion and mark her mind, body and soul. It has died a death within her whole being, that's why she is so scared of me and doesn't like my presence around her.

I know that day will come soon when I finally have her  with me, because I will recognise her scent. I made a promise and I never break them, especially one like this!!!

If I have to use some force than that's the way it's going to be. That's the way  it HAS to be!

I want to rekindle those beautiful moments, of how she said my name over and over again, when I touched and tasted every part of her body. It's going to much better the second time.
That day will come soon and I will possess her every being. Her body will be aching for me again and again.

Matty smiled and lit a cigarette. He  walked over to the window and put it between his  lips and looked down at the dim lit alley way.  He smiled to himself. She was here!!

.