Liar/Pariah

Ross bought a takeaway. This time it was an Indian.. I prefer Indian food to all the others. I had two Naan breads, Vegetable Dhansak, Bombay Aloo and Chicken Karai. Obviously I let Adam and Ross have some. I'm not that greedy!

Even though it was 9.00pm, I was feeling really tired. I felt so drained after that shit with George. I needed to phone Jamie after all this was over.

I told Adam and Ross to listen out for any strange noises and to call me if they needed me. I gave them another bottle of the tincture just in case. Right now I needed to be with India.

I went into the bedroom and used the bathroom. I took my joggers and t-shirt off and cuddled up to India. She fucking smelt so good. I couldn't think about that right now. She needed to be protected. My arms went around her waist, and I laced her fingers with my own.

*******************************

Thank fuck nothing happened last night. I slept really well, mainly because I was with India. But who knows what could have happened. All I wanted was to keep India safe away from all the evil lurking in the shadows. I wasn't going to give up on her. She belonged to me.

After I'd had a shower I went downstairs. India was sat at the table talking with Ross about his family. She had just finished eating some toast.

"How are you feeling India? Did you sleep well?", I tried to stifle my yawn. She didn't answer me. What had I done now?

"Ummm Ross are you going out today?" She avoided eye contact with me because she knew I wasn't happy about this. What the fuck was she doing ignoring me.

"Well I might go the cinema. Do you want to come?"

India was about to speak I went over to the table and squeezed her hand. "No she doesn't Ross mate. Take Adam with you..."

"I can speak for myself. I'm gettting soooo bored around here Ross..."

"I need to talk to you upstairs." I said loudly, so that Ross and Adam could hear me. I sat opposite her with my bowl of cereal and mug of tea.

She got up and washed her dishes. "Adam would you like another of cup tea?" He was in the lounge playing The Matrix.

"Oh Ok...thanks India.."

Actually Hann...make it yourself. We've got some things to discuss." I told him rather stiffly. I shoved the last a bit of cereal in my mouth and drank from my mug quickly, as I saw that India wanted to avoid being alone with me. She put the kettle on and got a mug from the cupboard.

Like fuck she was.

"Whatever you want to discuss , you can do it here. Can't he Ross?" She glared at me.

"Well...I think..."

"This is private. Get yourself upstairs now. Or do I have to drag you up there ?" I grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me."

"No."

"Ross Adam ....do something..." She looked in their direction.

Ross was about to get up.

" Ross. Just stay out of it ok. Come on India. Don't test my patience!" I was about to lose it with her.

"Matty don't harass the poor girl...", Adam said.

As I pulled India up the stairs I yelled, "stay out of it Hann. This is my business!"

India dug her nails into my hand as hard as she could. It wasn't working. But sweet fuck I loved it when she got wild. We went into her room and I let go of her. She examined her wrist.