Chinese Whispers

Where are you going India?"

"I'm going to work. I can't be stuck here with you 24/7 can I. I just need to get out and see other people Matty."

India headed over to the door.

"Are you fucking stupid, he hit back at her. Other people who might hurt you India. That's too big a risk."

"I have to go." India turned around  to face him.

He  walked towards her and put his hands on  her shoulders, "Wait India. I'm coming with you."

"But aren't you going to get dressed?".

"No...not yet" He took her face in hands and kissed her forehead.

"Give me five minutes."

It only took them ten minutes to walk to the newspaper offices. It was quite early so India decided she'd have something to eat in the cafe.

Matty kissed her, " I'll be here to pick you up. Text me. Oh yeah and be careful."

"Fine. Don't forget to contact the boys." She reminded him. He just nodded and winked at her.

After her Hot Chocolate and Pain au Chocolat she felt so much better. Now she was ready to start the day. As she was looking at the various  news feeds Thomas came walked over to her desk.

"Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yes..it was very eventful." She replied

Thomas raised his eyebrows, "Oh really. You do seem to have a glow about you. So it must've been really good then".

"Uhhh..yes. It was." Her mind recalling  the intimate sex sessions she had with Matty.

Thomas told her that he was going to interview a well known Indian actor who was going to debut in the West End. So she had to do some research on him in the next couple of days. India thought to herself  he must be very famous. Thomas said that he had a huge following in India and had made over sixty films over twenty five years.

Thomas placed a folder on her desk. "This is his profile.  All you need to do is fill in the gaps.  I've got a meeting to go, so I'll be back before lunch."

"Ok. I better get started. See you soon."

She looked at the name on the file  ShahRukh Khan aka " Bollywood  Badshaah". That's such a grand title. Let's see what he's all about. She typed in his name and began to find out everything  about him.

India look3ed at the clock  in the wall, It was almost 11.30 She printed off  all the relevant information about this superstar and decided she would work on some questions after lunch. Her throat was dry, so she got a bottle of water from the refreshments machine.

As she was tidying her desk, a man and a woman approached her desk. They had a very strange look about them but seemed normal at the same time. They were both dressed in black suits and were carrying briefcases. They looked very important.

"Thomas isn't here. He'll be back soon." She said calmly.

"You young lady, must be India Flowers." The man said.

"Yes I am." She she shook his hand. It was icy cold. When she looked into his eyes. There was strange darkness to them. Then she remembered  what Matty had said.

"We know all about you my dear. Now you're coming with us." The woman  hissed. As she spoke her face morphed into a demonic like beast. The woman reached for Indias' arm with her claw like hand.

"No, India screamed. She looked round the office. Everyone  and everything  was at a standstill.  Oh fuck. I need you Matty she said in her head.