sleeping with a friend

"Y'know, Y/N, you're the only one who doesn't talk about your sex-capades. Well, except for pretty boy." Morgan gestures toward Spencer, who's sitting next to me. "You've been on the team for over a year now, and I've never even heard you talk about a boyfriend."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "That's 'cause I don't have a boyfriend. And I don't have 'sex-capades'." I air quote.

"Why? Y/N, you could have any guy or girl in this bar." Emily tells me, taking a sip of her drink.

I shake my head. "Yeah, I doubt that. Even if I could, I'm just not in the business of sleeping with strangers, alright? If there's one thing this job has taught me...it's to not trust anyone."

I stare down at my drink, taking the tiny umbrella out of the piece of pineapple to play with it.

"You'll never get laid thinking like that. How long has it been?" Morgan asks me.

"I-I don't count!" I look him straight in the eye, shooting him a look that says 'are you insane?'.

I do know that it's been over a year. It was before I joined the BAU.

"Mmhmm," The agent chuckles.

I stand up. "Alright, I'm calling it a night. Pen, do you want the rest of this?" I pass her my drink.

"You've barely touched it," She notes. "Are you okay?"

I give her a smile. "I'm fine, just not in the alcohol mood tonight. I only ordered it for the umbrella," I wave the tiny umbrella at her.

The blonde smiles up at me. "Okay. Get home safe, my love." She wraps her arms around my waist, resting her head on my stomach as she hugs.

I laugh, awkwardly hugging her head. "I will," I look up at Emily and Derek when Penelope pulls away, giving them a wave. "See ya,"

When I turn, I clap a hand on my best friend's back and bend over to give him a hug from behind. "See ya, Doc. Text me when you're home safe, alright?" I say before pulling away.

The boy turns to look at me, giving me a tiny smile and a nod. "You too,"

I shoot him finger guns and wave before heading out of the bar and in the direction of my apartment. I'd walked to the bar tonight since my apartment is only a few blocks away.

"Y/N!" I hear from behind me, accompanied by quick, hard footsteps.

I turn to see Reid, jogging toward me. He stops in front of me, a little bit out of breath. "Hi, I...I thought I should walk you home. It's dark, you really shouldn't be walking alone."

I chuckle, giving him a smile. "Thanks. You're my knight in shining armor,"

We start our walk together, he stays on my right side.

"So, what about you, then?" I ask, picking the conversation from the bar back up. I look over at him to see him give me a confused look.

"What about me?" Spencer asks.

I let out a small laugh. "They never ask you, just...assuming you don't have any. Your 'sex-capades'," I air quote the stupid word. "tell me about them."

He lets out an awkward laugh. "I...I don't have sex-capades. I don't, y'know, go out and just have sex with the first person I see. I'm also not for having sex with strangers,"

"How long?"

"Well over a year," He admits. "You?"

"Yeah, same here. Before I even joined the BAU,"