tension (relaxation part deux)

Spencer stands outside the dressing room, waiting for Y/N to try on another dress. The first two were busts— she didn't like them at all.

He doesn't mind waiting. In fact, he's enjoying the fashion show. His head is still reeling from earlier, even though it was hours ago.

This dress has a zipper on the back that Y/N can't manage to get up by herself. She peeks her head out the door, seeing Spencer staring off into space.

"Hey, Spence?" She asks, pulling him from his daydream about the events that went down earlier. When his eyes meet hers, she gives him an awkward grin. "Would you come help me with the zipper?"

He nods right away. "Sure," The boy says before stepping into the tiny dressing room.

Y/N turns around and holds her hair up while he pulls the zipper up to the top of the dress.

"Spencer," She whispers after turning back around to him.

"Why are you whispering?" He asks, also in a whisper.

The girl presses a kiss to his cheek before whispering into his ear, "How would you feel about me giving you head right now?".

His cheeks turn a deep shade of pink as the girl pulls back, leaving one more kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Here?" He looks at her like she's insane. "We could get in trouble."

She nods, her grin fading. "You're right, it's probably best that-"

Spencer cuts her off. "Wait! That doesn't mean I don't want to."

Now she's the one looking at him like he's crazy. She never thought Spencer would go for that. Especially since it's one of his first times. "Really?" She asks him, holding her smirk back as well as she can.

He nods quickly, his hands reaching for his belt buckle. He undoes it before Y/N moves his hands and unzips his pants herself. She pushes his underwear down along with his pants, pleased to find that he's already hard.

"Why don't you sit?" She whispers, gesturing to the bench behind him.

He does as she tells him, after putting his coat down in case of any germs. He sits on the very edge of the bench, leaning back to relax a bit. He watches Y/N sink to her knees and bites his bottom lip, listening closely for any sounds from behind their door.

Y/N smiles up at him and takes him into her hands, stroking him slowly.

A tiny sigh leaves his lips when she touches him. And when she starts using her mouth... he whines, trying his best to not make any sounds. He pushes her hair back, and lightly grips it to keep it out of her face. He can't believe that this is happening.

Y/N, on her knees in a gorgeous black dress, sucking him off in a dressing room. He never thought he'd do something like this. Ever. Yet, here he is.

To his dismay, he only lasts a few minutes... again. He can't contain the curse words on his tongue as he builds up to his climax.

"Fuck," He breathes out quietly. "Oh, my god. Fuck, Y/N."

Well, it's not as quiet as he thinks. Y/N hears footsteps near their room and reaches up, putting her left hand over his mouth. Somehow, this just pushes him closer to his climax. Her covering his mouth like that. He likes it. A lot.

He finishes within seconds of her doing that and tries to regulate his breathing as he rides out the orgasm.

Y/N pulls off of him with a quiet 'pop', swallowing his load like it's nothing. This sort of stuns Spencer, but he forgets to say anything about it. His head is spinning. When she lowers her hand, he tries to say something. The girl presses a finger to his lips and shushes him as quietly as possible. That's when they both hear footsteps getting further away.