pointing out the obvious

"Shut your mouth," I shoot Morgan a glare from across the table.

"Come on, Y/N! You don't talk about boyfriends or girlfriends, you blush and try to change the subject every time we bring up sex. Just admit it!" The agent teases, not letting up. "You're a virgin!"

I can feel my face turning red and I huff, shaking my head and looking down at my drink.

"Just cause you're a profiler doesn't mean you know everything!"

I look around at the three agents that sit at the table with me. I've known Penelope for awhile. We did theatre together and often get together for coffee or drinks, like tonight! After a few months of knowing her, she invited me out with her work buddies. I met the famous Derek Morgan, who she never shuts up about. It's apparent she's got a giant school girl crush on him. Still.

I also met the boy genius. Spencer Reid. Something clicked between the two of us and we became friends quickly. We started to hang out more often than Penelope and I hung out. He was easily my best friend, and still is now! A year down the road.

When we'd go out together, it'd usually be only the three of us. Sometimes the others would come along.

Though, that made me the non-agent, non-smart friend that gets teased relentlessly by Penelope and Derek. Spencer wasn't one to pick on me, though. Probably because I always vented to him about the other two. And because he knows what it's like to be the butt of the joke.

"Yeah!" Penelope hits him on the arm. "And who cares if she is? There's plenty of ways she can get off on her own!" The blonde talks a little bit too loudly in her nearly-drunken state.

Spencer's face is red as he stares down at his drink, stirring it with the straw.

"Plenty!" Pen goes on. "Vibrators, dildos, fingers!" She holds up both of her hands, wiggling her fingers. "You know the only thing good about a real dick is that it's warm. Sometimes you-"

Jesus. Christ.

I stand up from my seat. "Alright, as much fun as I'm having being teased about my sex life-"

"Lack thereof," Morgan butts in with a smirk.

"Uh, go fuck yourself." I point at him in a scolding manner. He just laughs and shakes his head. "As much fun as I'm having being teased about my sex life and listening to Penny ramble about dicks... I think I'm gonna be going."

"Don't go!" Penelope whines, wrapping her arms around my waist. "You're so warm, like a toasty marshmallow."

I chuckle, patting her head. "Sorry!"

She pulls away and shoots me a grin. "It's okay,"

"Let me know you two got home safe, yeah?" I look over at Derek.

He nods, laughing a little bit. "I will. Go home to your collection of toys,"

"Dude, just...lay off of her. She's not a fucking virgin, alright?" Spencer speaks up for the first time in probably ten minutes.

"Yeah, okay, sure. How would you know?"

"Because she tells me," The brown-haired boy says, standing up and smoothing out his  cardigan.

I try to keep myself from smiling or laughing and just cross my arms, looking at Morgan with a 'told you so' look.

The agent rolls his eyes at the younger man. "So, you're leaving, too?"

"Yeah, I'm walking Y/N home." He shrugs. "I'll see you Monday,"

The two of us head out of the bar, walking in the direction of our apartments. Mine is just a few blocks from Spencer's, and only a little over a mile from this bar.