34

"Damon!" Matteo called as he and Siobhan walked into the house but there was no reply. "Hmm, maybe he's out?"
"I'll call Elena, see if she knows." As soon as she turned her phone on, it chimed with dozens of messages. She looked through them. "Maybe turning off our phones for the week wasn't such a good idea." She frowned. "Well, the girls are at senior prank night."
"Go." Matteo chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I know you want to."
"Not exactly. I mean I'm up for a few pranks here and there but a whole night dedicated to more or less ruining the school isn't really my thing."
"Maybe not, but you like them and you want to see them again."
"True. But what about you?"
"I've got you later tonight, don't I?" He grinned. She nodded and gave him a quick hug before flittering our. Matteo called his brother, hoping he'd pick up his phone. No such luck. Matteo sighed and headed to bed. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately.

Siobhan felt for Caroline's energy when she was felt Klaus around. She widened her eyes when she came across another familiar energy. Old magic. Her face paled. "Rebekah." She whispered. She immediately followed the trail to a gym and walked inside. Bonnie and Matt stood in front of her, blocking her view. She tapped Bonnie on the back who immediately turned around defensively.
"Siobhan!" She hugged her and Klaus scoffed. "Wait, what are you doing here?"
"Matty and I just came back to town and I saw your messages. Thought I'd surprise you. Why is Klaus here?"
"Consider me surprised." She said with a grin. "And his hybrids are failing."
"Rebekah." Klaus smirked. "There's someone I'd like you to meet."
"Really? You're that petty?" Siobhan frowned, shooting him a dirty look. She was still behind Bonnie, hidden from Rebekah's view. She sent Bonnie and Elena apologetic looks before stepping forward. "I'm sorry." She told them before turning to Rebekah. "Hey, Becky."
"Who-" she broke off as she looked closer at Siobhan. She sped towards her and looked closely at her. "Silvie? But..." Rebekah just pulled her into a hug and Siobhan couldn't help but return it.
"What's going on?" Elena asked, suspiciously.
"I didn't tell you, before. I should have, I know." Siobhan started. "I'm-"
"She's my sister." Rebekah said.
"You're an original?"
"No, I'm not."
"How are you alive?" Rebekah asked.
"A year after I left , Esther found me. She hexed me into a deep sleep. I woke up in 1864, around the time I met Matty." Siobhan looked over to Bonnie then Elena, directing the last half of her explanation to them.
"Mother?" Rebekah asked.
"Yeah."
"So where were you? I mean after you woke up?"
"I wouldn't get too close to her, Rebekah." Klaus glared at her.
"You hate me, Niklaus. Fine, I'm not fond of you either. You and Elijah can go to hell for all I care. But I haven't seen Rebekah since the eleventh century."
"You think after what you did, we can all just get over it? Play happy families?"
"Boohoo, I threatened you. Get over it. I never did anything to you."
"Except make good on your threat."
"I did no such thing. Because you see, unlike you, I'm not a total ass."
"That's very true. He is an ass." Rebekah said, "but Elijah's the good brother."
"I hope not, otherwise I guess, aside from you, the entire family's a disappointment."
"You're the bloody disappointment."
"Shut up Nik." Rebekah told her brother off.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Bonnie asked, hurt.
"At first it was because I wanted to tell Matty before I tell anyone else. And then it was because, I mean would you want to advertise being related to him?" Siobhan gestured at Klaus. "And like I told you, when I left, I forsook any claim I had on my family. And I hadn't seen any of my siblings aside from Klaus and Elijah. The two that I hate. I didn't really want you to judge me based on them."ddddd
"Oh please, you've already wormed your way into our lives. Like we could hate you." Bonnie gave Siobhan a smile.
"She's right. You've been there for us, we're not going to abandon you just because your brother tried to kill us all." Elena spoke up.
"Thanks, you guys."
"Ugh, you're friends with the doppelgänger?" Rebekah sneered.
"Yeah of course, she's an awesome person." Siobhan stuck up for her.
"Well as touching as this is, we're not here for a family reunion."
"Of course not, you have the rest of 'em daggered, right?" Siobhan spat.
"Exactly." Klaus shot back.
"Shame you can't do that to me."
"Oh I'm sure I can come up with some other effective way to torture you." He smirked. Siobhan rolled her eyes. The gym door behind her opened and she turned to see Matteo. He strode over to her side, and looked at her, as though checking to see if she'd been harmed.
"Who's this, little sister?" Rebekah stared at Matteo.
"This is Matteo Salvatore." Matteo wrapped an arm around her and she leaned in to him slightly. "My fiancé."
"A Salvatore? There's another?"
"There's only three of us." Matteo rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you."
"Since when are you two engaged?"
"Why do you care, Klaus?"
"Ouch." Klaus said, dryly. "You've really changed this summer."
"How so?"
"For starters you're meaner." Siobhan snorted, and Matteo nudged her slightly.
"Matty being mean, that's a first."
"I can be mean." Matteo told Siobhan defensively.
"Sure and the Earth is flat."
"Funny."
"You're not even mean to Killian."
"Well he's not that bad of a guy."
"I can't help but feel we're a bit off track here." Klaus called.
"What exactly are you doing at the high school, anyways Klaus?" Matteo questioned. Klaus slightly shifted and Matteo got a glimpse of Tyler's body on the ground. "What did you do?"
"My hybrids are failing. I thought perhaps the Bennett witch needed some incentive to help me out."
"So you killed one of the kids?"
"Relax. All will be well, as long as she hops to her grimoires and finds what makes the process fail."
"Again, you killed one of the kids?!"
"Don't act as though you've never turned a vampire. There's really not much difference here."
"Firstly, I haven't, and secondly there is a difference between turning a vampire and putting someone's life in danger just to, to put it politely, urge someone to help you."