II

During dinner a (very attractive, might he add) boy that Sebastian has never seen before came down with Kurt. He sat down next to Kurt, across from Sebastian.

"Boys, this is Skylar, a new student and my new roommate." Kurt announced. "Skylar, this is Jeff, Nick, Blaine, Sebastian, Thad, David, and Wes."

"Hey there gorgeous." Sebastian said, smirking.

"Hmm, Sebastian, right? Talk to yourself often?" Skylar replied, winking.

"You'll soon get to know that I'm the best company around here."

Skylar's reply was cut short by Jeff. "I don't believe it! Sebastian, you finally flirted with someone and they flirted back! This has to be kind of record, right?" He said dramatically. The rest of the boys laughed and the conversation changed course. The boys found themselves taking a liking to Skylar, who shares their interests and was extremely charming.

"So, does the handsome boy sing?" Sebastian asked. "We're looking for a fresh face in the Warblers, show choir, you know."

"Well, I've never been part of a choir before, but I have been told my singing voice is quite good." The boys cheered at this, excited with the prospect of Skylar becoming the newest Warbler.

"You know, we're having movie night tonight. You should join us, being a future Warbler and all." Sebastian replied.

"Maybe I will."