XXIX

Skylar had been arrested immediately. The Dalton boys were buzzing with all the recent drama, until they heard the news.

"All students and teachers report to the auditorium." The PA system said, the voice behind it unusually grave.

They did as they were told, horrified when they heard the news.

One of their own had committed suicide.

Blaine knew better; they hadn't actually found him yet. It was just easiest for them to assume he was dead until proven otherwise.

Everyone was in shock- they all knew who he was, they had all heard how he voluntarily quit the Warblers out of the blue. They thought they should have known, but nobody could.

Many of the Warblers were crying, as they had been his friends and had treated him harshly.

David sobbed into Wes's shoulder, while Wes was numb with shock.

Jeff and Nick cried into each other's arms.

Sebastian was numb, not fully comprehending the news. He would never see the boy again, never tease him about his hair or outfits that he was really just jealous of.

Thad was crying silently, his arms wrapped around himself as if he could be shielded from the sadness.

Blaine had cried all the tears there was to cry.

The Headmaster had teared up a bit at the announcement, having taken a liking to the boy. The teachers were trying not to cry, trying to remain strong for their students.

The majority of the student body was in tears.

Dalton was a mess, all the classes were cancelled as nobody could focus.

Kurt had touched a lot of hearts at Dalton, and now he was gone.