XII

Kurt woke up, shaking. He had a nightmare and woke up because he felt like he felt like he was suffocating.

Well, technically, it had happened in real life. He also felt like he was suffocating then.

He looked over to the peacefully sleeping Skylar, shuddering as he remembered the events of yesterday. He had come back from lunch, closing the door and locking it, having his way with Kurt. For the first time, he made Kurt get on his knees for him.

Kurt shivered, remembering the terrible experience. Full of pain and choking- well, for him. Based on the sounds he made, Skylar enjoyed it.

Kurt was too weak to even fight anymore. He had nothing to fight for. He was covered in scars- physical from himself and from Skylar, both mental and physical.

He briefly thought about going down to breakfast, but it was too early. Thanks to Skylar, he couldn't walk without hurting, so his normal runs were out of the question. Instead he just completely cut off the food he occasionally ate.

He got up, tiptoeing out the door, and walking around the halls. It was dark besides the moonlight, and it felt peaceful, besides the stabbing pain he experienced with every step. It was growing duller, though.

He froze, hearing footsteps. Suddenly someone ran into him and he squeaked, jumping back.

"Who's there? What was that?" Kurt immediately relaxed at the voice, even if everyone at the school hated him- including himself- because he knew he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"It's Kurt, Trent." He whispered.

"What are you doing up so early? Sneaking off to cheat on Blaine?" Trent asked suspiciously. Anger didn't suit him well.

Tears began running down Kurt's face. He couldn't deny it, he did cheat. He shouldn't have let Skylar lay a finger on him, he should have fought. "Trent, tell Blaine something for me, please, since he won't talk to me. Tell him I'm sorry. Tell him that I know an apology means nothing, and I know he won't forgive me. Tell him that I know I messed up. Tell him I'm sorry, Trent, please. I know, I know I messed up, I made a giant mistake, more than any of you will know. I'm not trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me, I just want him to know that I know I hurt him, and I beat myself up every day because of it. I'm weak, I'm selfish, I'm a fool, and I don't deserve anything good in life. I don't even deserve death, it's too easy." By the end of his rant, Kurt's absolutely sobbing. Before Trent can say anything, Kurt runs back to his room, footsteps echoing down the hall.