XI

Blaine showed up at lunch, still angry from his last encounter.

"So?" Jeff asked, worried. Blaine looked up at him, a blank expression on his face.

"I broke up with him."

"What?" Wes gasped in shock. Normally he tried to be professional and stay out of drama, but they were the Warblers power couple. Hell, they were Dalton's power couple. This is going to effect everyone somehow.

"He had makeup on his face. And his neck, neck makeup only covers one thing. I asked him to take it off, but he wouldn't, further proving that it was obviously covering hickeys. He denied everything, he didn't tell me anything."

"He didn't seem like the cheating type..." Jeff said quietly.

"Well, people aren't always who they seem. I, for one, refuse to be friends or even speak to a cheater." Nick said bitingly, angry at Kurt for doing this to Blaine. Does he not know what the boy has been through?

The others agreed, even Sebastian, who was famous for one-night-stands. Not exactly the most reliable either, but at least he let people know.

Skylar chose that time to sit down at the table, next to Sebastian. "What's going all? You all seem sad."

"Kurt cheated on Blaine, we've decided to not talk to him." Jeff answered.

Skylar immediately turned his face to a look of agreement and understanding. "I always wondered where he snuck off to, I assumed it was to see you, Blaine, since he always came back with hickeys. I never liked him anyway, he was extremely rude to me. Didn't really give me a chance when we first met."

Blaine turned to him. "Wait, how long have this been going on?"

"It's happened the entire time I came, presumably before that. I'd say an extremely long time." Skylar responded.

Blaine shook his head. "I just can't believe he'd do that to me."

David walked up. "Do what?"

"Oh, there's no empty spots! We need to move to a bigger table." Wes exclaimed, upset that David couldn't sit down. Probably a bit more upset than he should have been.

"Oh, don't worry, we can make room." Skylar said, easily moving himself from his spot to Sebastian's lap.

"Well, that's going to be awkward to look at every meal." Jeff snickered.

Skyler gave him an innocent look. "Should I turn around?" He purposely leaned back a bit, applying pressure on Sebastian's weak point.

"Yes, please." Sebastian half-moaned, looking immediately embarrassed as the other boys cracked up laughing.

"God, I'm never going to be able to get the sound of Sebastian's moan out of my mind now." Thad complained, rubbing his temples.

"Mm, that's where we differ. I'm going to try to embed it in my head." Skylar said flirtatiously, looking up at Sebastian.

"Keep applying pressure where you are and it will be." Sebastian winked.

"Oh, god no please stop." David pleaded. "I will leave if this is the price of me sitting here."

"No!" Wes suddenly yelped, causing everyone to look at him. "I mean, no PDA at the table! You can't subject us all to flirting like that." He quickly covered up, blushing a bit.

"You've never stopped Niff." Sebastian pointed out.

"Because they just kiss, they don't make innuendos with every sentence."

"That's all that you know, you're straight." Jeff said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Nick snorted. "Yeah, our argument about bunkbeds? Not actually about bunkbeds."

"I know that, that's why I tried to get you to stop arguing! And I'm not s- clueless! I'm not clueless." Wes said quickly.

"Wait, what was it about?" David asked, legitimately confused.

Wes shook his head, smiling. "I swear, you're like a clueless little puppy sometimes."

"Um, thanks? It's not my fault I'm straight, I don't understand what they talk about half the time!"

Wes sighed, his smile dropping. "Anyway, no PDA. Not while I'm forced to look at it."

"Hmm, maybe we should take this someplace... more private?" Sebastian suggested.

Skylar leaned in, brushing against Sebastian's lips but stopping before he ht them. "Oh, you wish." Skylar whispered, standing up and heading to his dorm.

Sebastian looked after him, sighing and shaking his head. "Such a tease."

"Has Sebastian finally been tied down? Tamed by Skylar?" Jeff asked in mock-surprise.

Sebastian didn't even bother rolling his eyes or anything, but just stared lovingly after Skylar. "Maybe so."

He took his tray, heading back to his own dorm.