XXIV

Soon they got to health class. They all took their seats, waiting for the teacher to start class.

A young woman walked in from her position by the door. "Good morning, class. My name is Ms. Smith, but you can call me ma'am. I've been told that your old health teacher was behind, so we're jumping right into the subjects today. One thing we will be covering is sex ed, between a man and woman and between two men. Today we will b-"

"Wait, you're teaching gay sex ex?" A boy interrupted her.

"Please raise your hand to speak. I may be a woman at an all boys school, but that doesn't mean that you can disrespect me. To answer your question, yes, I will be. Around ten percent of people are gay, so it's pointless not to since that means around ten percent of students at this school are gay."

Jeff raised his hand. "Yes?"

"I think a more accurate statistic would be ten percent being straight, ma'am. Or just ten people being straight." He said respectfully. Some of the class laughed, but they all nodded.

"Well then, all the more reason for me to teach it. Today we will be covering the signs of someone who has been is or is being sexually harassed, as many girls deal with it and later in life you may be able to help them get out of a terrible situation."

At the end of the lesson, everyone was silent. It was absolutely awful.

The bell rang, and nobody moved. "Now, I'm going to warn you, immediately after learning this, you may begin to see signs of sexual harassment everywhere. They will probably all just be paranoia, as you are all in an extremely safe place all the time."