XXVII

Blaine was at lunch when all the Warbler's phone buzzed simultaneously.

Confused, most of them checked their phones. Blaine saw many people shooting looks at him, and he checked his own phone.

He had a text from Kurt?

Blaine-
At noon today I need you to go to my dorm. There's a key in the box I left under the carpet in front of the door. Nobody will be there, Skylar went home for the weekend.
There's a note and a flash drive, don't watch the flash drive. Read the note and please follow the instructions.
This isn't a trick to get you back or something. I need this to be done, and I won't be able to do it. I know you hate me, but this doesn't help me, if helps other people.
I sent a copy of this to my former friends on the Warblers, just in case you blocked my number. They'll find out eventually, anyway.
-Kurt

Blaine checked the time. 11:50. Kurt knew how impatient he was, didn't he?

"Don't worry, I got the text." He said down the table, causing them to nod. He got up and headed to Kurt's dorm.

He waited until it was exactly noon, wondering why exactly he was doing this for someone who had cheated on him.

Maybe he still loves Kurt a little bit.

As soon at the clock hit 12:00, he took the key he had already found and unlocked the door.

In the middle of the room there was a piece of paper, as well as a note and flash drive. 'Evidence' was written in bold letters on the flash drive, which confused Blaine slightly. Evidence of what?

He unfolded the note, and he noticed a signature at the bottom.

Dear Blaine, and whoever else reads this,

The flash drive attached to this is evidence of what happened. Don't look for me, by now I'm gone already.
It was recently believed that I cheated on my boyfriend. I'm not denying this, I'm explaining.
I recently received a new roommate named Skylar. Dark hair, gray eyes, rather short.
On the first day he was at Dalton he kissed me. I didn't know how to react, I merely told him I had a boyfriend.
On the day he auditioned for the Warblers, he demanded a congratulations from me. This was the first day he raped me.
My boyfriend confronted me after his, seeing makeup on my neck, covering the hickeys and bruises Skylar had given me. I refused to take it off, embarrassed, and he broke up with me. He knew I cheated on him.
Skylar has abused me, either sexually or physically, every day since then. Until now.
This flash drive is the only copy of when I had hidden a camera, capturing evidence of what he did to me, since I won't be around for a court trial.
My work is done, here, now that Skylar can be known for who he is. That is, if Blaine choses to carry out my wishes.
Blaine, please send a copy of this and the flash drive to the police, under the report of rape. Do not tell Skylar, he will run. Act as if nothing is wrong.
Also, please inform Sebastian of this. I believe he is interesting in Skylar, he deserves to know. Please do not tell anyone else, lest Skylar finds out.
Again, please do not go looking for me. I have nothing to live for, I'm a disgusting person.
My confession is doubling as my suicide note.

Goodbye,
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Blaine was speechless. How could he not know?

He hardly noticed the tears running down his face. He made sure they didn't get on the paper.

He took a picture of the paper, in case it was ruined, and walked out of the room with it and the flash drive.

A bunch of the Warblers were waiting outside of the room.

"Blaine, you're crying. And pale. And shaking. What's wrong?" Jeff asked, worried.

Blaine shook his head. "I have to stop him." He muttered, pushing past them and heading to the parking lot.

When he got to his car, he drove to the nearest police station. He explained the whole thing to them, giving them the paper and flash drive. He also told them Kurt's license plate, hoping they could find him.