XXI

When Skylar got to his dorm that night, he was seething with anger.

"You." He growled, placing a hand around Kurt's neck. "You almost gave us away. I'll kill you if you do that again. You need to repay me." He grip of Kurt's neck tightened and the boy choked, nodding.

"Oh, choking already? I'll make you choke." He let go of Kurt, shoving him to the floor.

He bent over Kurt, quickly taking off the boy's clothes and his own.

"Now kneel for me."

Kurt nervously kneeled in front of the boy.

"Open your mouth."

He did as asked.

Skylar shoved himself in the boy, making him gag. He slid back and forth, constantly hurting the boy's throat. When he released, the boy choked, feeling suffocated.

"Swallow."

He did as asked, gagging while swallowing it all. He felt sick.

Skylar pulled out, somehow not done.

"Now turn around."

He did as required. Skylar shoved all of himself in the boy with no warning, hurting him to no end.

Kurt heard a moan and realized with a sickening feeling that it was him. It was so, so painful, but as the boy thrusted in him his body somehow enjoyed it.

When he was done, he realized that he was turned on. His body truly was enjoying it.

"Hmm, you like it, huh? Now do me."

Skylar turned around and Kurt did as asked, much slower and gentler. He hated how much his body liked it, how much his body craved for more.

Skylar faced him again, kneeling and enclosing his mouth around the boy. He bit down at times, causing Kurt to make some strange noises.