XX

Kurt had gotten a mysterious note telling him to meet someone in the common room, and fearing it was from Skylar, he obeyed.

When he went down to the common room, however, he saw all the people that used to be his friends standing around, with Blaine.

He slowly backed away, but they saw him. "Oh! Kurt, you're here! I'm kinda surprised you actually came. We wanted to apologize, because we've been a bit harsh, and welcome you to game night!" Jeff said enthusiastically.

Kurt took a step forwards, looking at Blaine. "Come on, Kurt. I don't hate you, I'd at least like to be on speaking terms again."

Kurt nodded towards Blaine and they all cheered. He walked to them, speaking for the first time in a long time. "Wait, where's Skylar?"

"He speaks!" Thad declared jovially, causing Kurt and the rest to laugh.

"I'm over here." Skylar's voice said. Kurt looked over to see lying him on the couch, Sebastian next to him. Well, Sebastian underneath him. They were lying on top of each other.

"Alright, we're all here, let's get this party started!" Jeff exclaimed. The boys sat in a circle, a bottle in the middle of them.

"If this is spin the bottle, I'm leaving." Thad said.

"Aw, too straight for it?" Jeff joked. "Don't worry, it's Truth or Dare. It does involve spinning bottles, though."

"So, some rules.
1) You have to do the dare or tell the truth, no exceptions.
2) A question asked is a question asked, same with dares.
3) No repeat questions or dares to the same person. To another person it's fine.
4) If it lands in between two people, it goes to the left.
5) The person it lands on is who spins next, after receiving a truth or dare." Nick listed.

"I'll spin first." Skylar said. "I'm the newest."

He spun, and after a while it landed on Sebastian. "Truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare."

"Hmm... let's start easy. And sexy. Take your shirt off." Sebastian did as required, causing Skylar to wolf-whistle and him to blush.

Next Sebastian spun, and it landed on Wes. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Wes said hesitantly. He didn't want to make a fool of himself.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Um, yeah." Wes answered quietly. This caused the boys to go into an uproar.

"What? Our fearless leader's in love?!" David exclaimed jokingly.

"You could say that." Wes said even more quietly, fiddling with a loose thread on the carpet. "Anyway, my turn."

He spun the bottle and it landed on Thad.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. What's the worst you could do?"

"I dare you to wear your Dalton blazer backwards tomorrow for the whole day."

Thad looked shocked. "Are you trying to get me detention?!"

Wes shrugged. "You asked what the worst I could do was. Besides, you can tell them it was a dare. The Headmaster loves us."