X

When it was finally a respectable time, Kurt got out of bed. He dabbed at his eyes to try and made them less red. When he walked out of the bathroom, who else would be see but Skylar, awake?

"Did you enjoy last night as much as I did?" Skylar asked.

Kurt wasn't sure what to say.

"Well honestly, I don't care if you did, just don't tell anyone, or else you will get a lot more of this-" he punched Kurt in the chest, sending him falling to the ground. "And you don't want more of that, do you?" He threatened.

Kurt shook his head and whimpered. "I thought so." Skylar said, walking into the bathroom to change. Kurt left, trying to reach the dining hall before he could hurt him again.

When Kurt entered the dining hall, he was still wincing as he walked, and walking with a slight limp. The boys noticed this, and as soon as he left to get ready for class, not having actually eaten anything, Jeff laughed.

"Wow Blaine, have fun last night?" He asked, causing the table to erupt in laughter. Skylar, of course, wasn't there yet.

"What do you mean?" Blaine asked, confused.

"Well your boyfriend can't walk straight, I reckon you got a bit carried away." Nick added as the boys laughed even harder.

"'Course he can't walk straight, something very gay obviously went down last night," Thad added, snickering.

"What in the world are you all on about?" Blaine asked, slightly irritated.

"Oh come on Blaine, don't fein ignorance. We're all happy for you that you finally got some." Sebastian smirked.

Blaine turned bright red, finally realizing what they were all talking about. "What- no- we didn't- no!" He sputtered, causing the boys to laugh even more.

"Don't deny it Blaine! You saw how he winced when he walked, only one thing can cause that." Jeff said.

Suddenly Blaine grew silent, paling faster than they thought humanly possible. "Blaine?" Wes finally spoke, worried.

"Jeff. You said that only one thing could cause him to walk the way he walked. You'd know, right?" Blaine asked hoarsely.

"Oh yeah. Trust me, I've made him limp for quite a while before." Nick said, causing Jeff to grow bright red and everyone to snicker.

"He has been acting distant for quite a while... not kissing me as much, breaking the kiss seemingly too soon, avoiding hugs..." Blaine said, growing paler and his eyes widening.

"What are you talking about, Blaine?" Jeff asked.

"We didn't have sex."

The table turned silent. "What?" Thad asked hoarsely.

"We haven't done it yet. If he's been pulling away, and only one thing will leave him walking like that..." Blaine said. He didn't even finish the sentence for everyone to understand what he was getting at.

"He wouldn't." Nick whispered.

"I'm going to talk to him, give him a chance to explain himself." Blaine said, heading to Kurt's dormitory.

When he got there, he heard a bang and a crash. He knocked on the door, hearing someone mutter something before footsteps walked to the door. "Hello?" Skylar answered the door, confused as to why Blaine was there.

"Hi, can I talk to Kurt?"

"Yeah, he's in the bathroom. Come in, you can wait inside." Skylar said pleasantly, stepping out of the door. "I'll let you two talk."

He let he door shut behind him. A few minutes later, Kurt, having heard the entire conversation, came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Kurt, can we talk?" Blaine asked.

"That doesn't sound good." Kurt muttered.

"Well, it might be nothing. It's just, the guys brought som- are you wearing makeup?" Blaine interrupted himself, looking at Kurt's face.

Kurt froze. "Uh, may-maybe?"

"Kurt, why? You have perfect porcelain skin." Blaine's eyes traveled down Kurt's face and to his neck. "And why is it on your neck?" He demanded, his mind jumping to the worst conclusions about what it was covering up.

Kurt didn't answer.

"Wash it off." Blaine said, on the verge of tears.

"No." Kurt whispered.

"Wash it off, Kurt!" Blaine yelled.

Kurt backed away nervously. "B-Blaine, you're scaring me."

"Damn it, Kurt, take off the makeup!"

"Bl-"

"Don't. Don't say my name, don't plead with me. I don't want to hear it. We're done, Kurt." Blaine said angrily, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

Skylar walked back in a few minutes later, shutting the door behind him.

"Now, let's pick up where we left off, hmm?"

Kurt, too drained from the only person he loved leaving him, didn't argue.

He just let Skylar have his way with his body.