XIV

Thad couldn't sleep all night. He was angry at Kurt, and worried about Blaine. He also couldn't help but think about their very strange conversation at breakfast.

Suddenly, he heard a moan coming from beside him. He jumped, expecting to see an intruder, only to see that it came from his roommate.

Which was Wes.

It was probably the strangest sound he had ever heard- the Warbler's fearless leader, professional 24/7, moaning in his sleep?

He looked over at Wes, stifling a laugh. Well, it was clear that his dream was about a particularly pretty girl, judging by the giant bump in his covers.

Wes usually wore the Dalton uniform, even when he didn't have to, and it had extremely baggy pants, so nobody had really seen... him.

The tightest clothing he was ever seen wearing was loose pajama pants.

Thad was straight, so may he borrow a moment of gayness from someone who doesn't need it and say...

DAMN.

Thad vaguely wondered who the lucky lady was that Wes was dreaming about, when the boy moaned again, getting more and more turned on by the second.

"Mmm... ohh..." Thad almost squeaked at the Warbler captain's next words. "Mm... David..."

Thad shoved a hand to his mouth to keep him from laughing. Well, scratch that 'particularly pretty girl' part.

Well, if the Warblers were girls, David would make a fantastic one.

Suddenly Thad remembered a few things from their conversation at breakfast.

David walked up.
"Oh, there's no empty spots! We need to move to a bigger table." Wes exclaimed.

"Oh, god no please stop. I will leave if this is the price of me sitting here." David pleaded.
"No!" Wes yelped. "I mean, no PDA at the table! You can't subject us all to flirting like that." He blushed.

"And I'm not s- clueless! I'm not clueless." Wes finished.

Wes shook his head, smiling. "I swear, you're like a clueless little puppy sometimes."
"Um, thanks? It's not my fault I'm straight, I don't understand what they talk about half the time!" David said.
Wes sighed, his smile dropping. "Anyway, no PDA. Not while I'm forced to look at it."

Thad giggled, not worrying about waking Wes from his dream. He looked to be enjoying himself.

How could he not notice how absolutely gay Wes is? Honestly, now that he knows, it's quite obvious.

He shook his head, wondering how David felt. It seemed Thad was the only straight one here.

Yeah, sure, 'Dalton is not a gay school.' It's beginning to look like it is.