0:1

:sky:

"Hey, Sky, I'm going to my classroom before the bell." Lisa wearily sighs and points behind her. "My English teacher wants me to help her with something."

I nod. "Alright. I'll see you in second period."

We wave to each other before going our separate ways.

I step in front of my locker and spun the dial on the lock before opening it.

As soon as I open the door, something falls out.

I lean down to pick it up.

It was an envelope.

On the front, it said,

"you❤️"

I furrow my eyebrows.

I look around to make sure I wasn't being filmed for a prank or something and no cameras were in sight.

"What the frick frack is this?"

The letter read:

I love how you look.
I love youre hair.
I love youre lips.
I love the feeling when were together.
I love you.

They forgot the apostrophe in "we're".

And it's "your" not "you're".

How can you forget-

Anyways, this cannot be for me.

I haven't been close with any guy ever, so I don't know who could've wrote this.

Maybe it's a girl?

It might be a mistake.

I turn the paper over and nearly choke on my spit.

                  "from jeno lee"

The note was from JENO LEE?!

Jeno Lee wrote me a letter?

Jeno? One of the "bad boys" of the school, who would be the last male on earth to be in a relationship? The boy who would not know what love is even if it slapped him in the face?

...as I hear from other students.

Ok, this note is DEFINITELY not for me.

But how could it end up in my locker?

<•>

:jeno:

"Dude, you wrote a love letter? You made a love letter for Asialyn?" Donghyuck sets down his milk carton.

I glare at him. "It's not a love letter. It's a note."

"Bro.....that's so lame." Donghyuck teases with a squeaky chuckle.

"Hey, it's not like I f**king sent it to her. It was barely a NOTE anyways. I wrote it in, like, a second. It's sh*t." I scoff, focusing on my food. "There's no way I'll actually give it to her."

"You wrote something for someone, but you don't plan on showing it to them? Wow, you're a p*ssy."

I chuck a carrot at him. "Like hell I'll actually give it her. I gave it to Jaemin."