0:6

:sky:

"Doesn't she look amazing in black?" Donghyuck asks his friends with a hand gestured towards me. "Doesn't she look good in that?"

I hold my hands together and looked down in embarrassment.

I can't believe I'm doing this right now.

"I think she looks pretty good." Jaemin chirps like a happy bird. "Don't you?"

"She doesn't look like Sky." Renjun comments, making me look up at him.

He was giving me a look of empathy. It seemed like he knew how embarrassed I was and felt bad.

I must look so miserable right now if he can see that.

"But she looks amazing either way." He smiles.

Oh?

I bite my bottom lip in joy.

He likes it.

"And Jeno, the boyfriend of the girl, what do you think?" Donghyuck brings the attention to him.

Jeno shoots a strong look at me, causing me to break the eye contact almost immediately.

"I don't, uh, I don't mind." He coughs. "She doesn't look like a young grandma anymore."

Donghyuck bursts out in laughter and Jaemin smacks Jeno in the arm.

"You love it! Just say you love it! We all know how much you love the color black and short skirts! Just say you like it!" Donghyuck cackles.

Short skirts?

I blush.

"Alright, it's sexy." Jeno blurts out, running a hand through his hair.

If I were made out of cheese, I would be GRILLED right now in this moment.

No one has ever called me "sexy" before.

It's an odd feeling.

If my mom saw me in this-

I shouldn't think about her.

I'll just get angry.

Jaemin leans over to Jeno and whispers something in his ear.

As if Jaemin ordered him to do something, Jeno stood up and approached me.

"You look good, baby girl." He says and grasps my waist.

"Oh, my goodness." I mumble as I cover my mouth with my hand.

I tense up at his touch.

"I gotta go study." Renjun stands up from the couch. "I have another test in Chemistry."

Donghyuck watches Renjun leave the door and once the door was closed, he stands up.

"Thank me later!" He shouts at the top of his lungs and does a little dance.

I paid attention only to him as he danced, hoping to distract myself from the boy that is super close to me.

"Thank you for what?" Jeno questions.

"One," He points to me. "Putting that sexy, black outfit on your pretend girlfriend. Two, Renjun is probably convinced that you two are actually dating now."

"Um, I should be thanked for number two. I was the one who told Jeno to go up to her." Jaemin argues.

Jeno lets go of me, making me release a breath that was being held captive in my lungs.

"Fine, thanks." He grabs a pillow and chucks it at his friends.

Not even a second pass and the three of them were in a full on pillow fight.