0:4

:jeno:

"Let's do it." She said.

"Really, are you sure?"

She nods her head.

My lips formed a smile. "Good. You are now my pretend girlfriend. How does it feel?"

I notice her tensing up at my words, making me chuckle and grab her shoulders. She tensed again under my sudden touch.

"We have a lot to do."

Her eyes widen. "What?"

"All you gotta do is say yes."

"You have to tell me what I'm signing up for." She whines. "I can't just say yes to you."

I groaned as my hands drop. "Fine. I won't say specifics, but we have to work on some things to make our relationship more believable."

"Believable? Why?"

I smacked my forehead. "I'm starting to doubt your smartness."

<•>

:sky:

"You're what?!" Lisa screams and covers her mouth.

Everyone in the library turns their heads to us with a look of annoyance.

"Let's talk somewhere else." I grabbed her arm and brought her out of the library.

We went outside to the courtyard and sat down on a stone bench.

"You're dating Jeno?" She whispers in disbelief.

"Pretend dating, Lisa, get that right. That's the only good part of this. We are not going out for real."

She shakes her head with a growing smile. "You really are going crazy for Renjun."

I scoff. "Come on. It's not that bad."

"Yes, it's bad! Jeno is bad and you are...not. You're good. You two are complete opposites and you think this is a good idea?"

"He said he's going to teach me some things." I bite my bottom lip. "He said it won't be as bad as it seems."

My friend looks away with a head shake. "He's going to change you a lot, Sky."

I shrug. "Whatever happens, happens."

<•>

"Meet me outside the school once you've finished all your classes." Jeno whispers into my ear. "We'll start the plan then."

Chills ran through my body as he spoke so close to me.

"Got it?"

I nod. "Y-Yes."

He plants a quick kiss on my ear before walking away with a wink.

I froze in my spot.

He just kissed my ear.

That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird. That was weird.

<•>

I exit the school, feeling the cool air of nature as the doors close behind me.

Jeno said to meet here, right?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for what Jeno has planned for me....or us.

Actually, I'm always nervous when I'm around him, but the thought of being in a relationship with Renjun keeps me going.