0:8

:sky:

"Don't tell me you're going to buy me clothes now?" My jaw drops as we walk into a very nice clothing shop. "Jeno..."

He continues inside. "And if I do?"

"You already paid for the food. I can't accept all this you're giving me." I run after him. "Really, Jeno, you don't have to do this."

"Um, yes, I do." He turns around and points to my clothes, which are actually his clothes. "You don't have any clothes. You need clothes. Consider this a gift."

"But-But-"

"Don't argue with me."

I shut my mouth.

<•>

"I'm going to pick out the clothes I want you to wear and you're just going to try them on in the dressing room. Does that sound hard?"

I shake my head, resisting the urge to argue.

"Good." He reaches into a clothing rack and pulls out an entire outfit without a glance away from me. "Go try this on."

I stare at the outfit, flustered

"Hurry." He shoves it into my arms. "We don't have that much time until this store closes, so you better hurry up."

I do as told.

I hold the outfit close to my chest as I enter an empty dressing room.

Geez, he seriously is obsessed with the color black.

I quickly strip down and threw on the clothes he picked out.

I look into the mirror and I immediately feel like I was looking into a mirror that showed a parallel universe.

These fishnet looking stockings are ripped and kind of itchy. The see-through undershirt I have on isn't comfortable. The skirt is very short, I don't think I'll be able to bend down in this!

"How is it looking, Sky?" Jeno's voice echos in this small dressing room.

I huff.  "Do you have other options?"

"Let me in."

"I'm changing!"

"I want to see how it looks."

My face heats up as I start to panic.

"Sky, I'm just going to check out the clothes. Just open the door." He sighs.

I hesitantly open the door and cracked it open just a bit, but Jeno, being the brat he is, pushes it all the way open, causing me to step back.

His eyebrows rose up delightfully when he lays eyes on me.

"Do you not like this one?" He points. "Because I like it."

"It's uncomfortable." I state with a tiny bit of annoyance. "Can I just try on the others now? The fishnets are itchy."