1:6

:jeno:

I squint my eyes at my clock, trying to read the time with my drowsiness.

It's 11pm.

How is it not midnight yet?

I lay my head back down, feeling some defeat, and sighed. Did I really only sleep 4 hours? Usually I'm out until 2 or 3 in the morning.

A sudden grip tightens around my waist and I freeze.

I lift my blanket up and see Sky snuggling underneath the sheets, hugging my stomach with her face pressed against my side.

My eyes widened.

She really stayed and slept with me.

Tingles ran through my body as I feel her soft, hot breath on my side.

She could've easily left me.

Why would she stay anyway? Why would she sleep with me? I'm this stupid guy that doesn't study or care about school. I don't read books or respect teachers. I curse a lot, vape, and sometimes pop a drug.

Why would she like me back?

She likes this other dude. My close friend too. He likes to read and he goes to the library voluntarily. He actually participates in class, does homework, and has never even licked a curse word before.

It would make much more sense for her to be with him than for her to be with me.

Right now, I'm just caught up in our pretend relationship. I'm pretending I actually have a chance with her. I'm not even sure this is going to end up well for me.

But I just can't stay away from her.

If I continue this, will she fall for me?

That's what I thought would happen when I came up with this idea.

She thinks I'm helping her get with Renjun, so she probably has no suspicion of anything else. If I continue this and be everything she wants, she'll fall for me.

And if it doesn't work out....it'll be over.

How will this end?

<•>

:sky:

I wake up to a satisfying sensation of a hand running through my hair and massaging my scalp.

It almost put me back to sleep.

The hand lowers down to my neck and squeezes my nape. I nearly gasp.

Then to my back, lightly scratching my upper back. Up, then down to my side, my most sensitive part.

I arch my back and let out a soft whine.

The hand stops and I slap a hand over my mouth.

I just made a weird noise.

"Did I wake you?" A deep voiced Jeno asks and chuckles afterwards.

I sit up and scanned my surroundings.

Why was I hugging Jeno's stomach? Why am I so low on the bed compared to him? Why does he look so attractive right now? Why was that the best nap I ever had?

I just slept with Jeno.

I just SLEPT in the SAME bed as Jeno Lee.

I slap my hand over my mouth again.

The bed was so soft, I couldn't help but fall fast asleep. The blanket was so warm too, my body just naturally got engulfed in it. Jeno's also wearing a soft shirt, it made me think he was a pillow.