1:5

:sky:

"Are your friends coming over today or...?"

"No, this is strictly just me and you. I want some alone time with my girl." He smirks down at me.

I quickly look away from him.

There's that tingly feeling in my stomach again.

We make it to his house and he swiftly opens the front door with a code. He pushes the door open and allows me to go in first.

"What a gentlemen." I softly chuckle and removed my shoes.

"Of course. Anything to make you comfortable."

I go over the living room and sat down on one of his couches. I set my backpack down besides me and rested my hands on my lap.

"Are you hungry?" He asks from the kitchen.

"Um, no, I'm ok."

"Are you sure? Did you eat lunch today?"

"I skipped lunch, but only because they were serving fish and I don't trust their fish."

"Then you're hungry. Let's go out to eat then."

"Wait!" I stand up. "I have another idea."

Jeno is spending so much money on me that he does not need to do and it makes me feel like I'm stealing from him. I feel like a burden for all the things he's given me. I'm thankful and all, but I don't want to spend his money like that.

"Let me...cook for you."

"You cook?"

"Yes, I do. It's either that or starve when I'm home alone." I walk over to him. "As your girlfriend, I should cook for you, right?"

He smiles. "Ok."

<•>

After finding out that Jeno's kitchen was completely empty with nothing to work with, we went grocery shopping.

He's never gone grocery shopping before and I could not stop laughing and teasing him about it.

"How do you figure out where everything is? Is there a tour guide or someone to help us?" He asks, standing in the middle of an aisle in confusion.

"You look up and there are signs that show what's in each aisle." I pat his back. "You'll learn. Just follow me."

I went around the store, grabbing the ingredients I needed. Jeno followed behind me like a child.

"Sky! Look!"

I turn around. "What?"

Jeno holds up a cucumber. "Look at this."

"What about it?"

"It looks like my di-"

"Ok, let's go."

"Wait, Sky! Do you think this place has chocolate milk?"

<•>

We arrive back at his house and I prepare all the ingredients on the counter.

"I didn't even ask you yet. What are you making?" Jeno asks, leaning against the island across from me.

"I'm making homemade hamburger!" I happily cheer. "I love homemade hamburgers. I hope you like it too."

"I like hamburgers, but I always eat out at the best hamburger places." He leans back and stretches his arms.

"Are you saying my hamburgers won't be as good?" I cross my hands.