1.3

:sky:

"So, what's the plan?" Jeno asks as we step out of his house. "If you come barging into my house and bother me like that, you better have something worth my time."

I turn to Donghyuck, hoping he had something really fun planned because I kind of feel bad for barging in on Jeno.

Donghyuck hums, his gaze off somewhere. "I don't really have a plan."

Jeno snaps his head to him and I look down with a sigh.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jeno crosses his arms. "You were the one claiming to be the funnest guy out there."

"There's so much to do, I don't know what to start with." He puts a finger to his chin. "Sky, what do you feel like doing?"

Their attention switches to me and I quickly become flustered.

"Um, I don't mind anything." I say, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Don't ask Sky. She's the one that needs help. Let's just go to the arcade." Jeno wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Are you still trying to beat that one game?" Donghyuck narrows his eyes at his friend.

"Yeah, so what?"

<•>

Jeno, Donghyuck, and I walked together to one of their favorite arcade places.

Donghyuck was blabbering on and on about his favorite things to do in the city and how he wants to go to a new city because he feels like he's done so much in this city already.

Jeno stayed by my side and kept making fun of him, making me laugh every second.

I'm already having fun and we haven't even done anything yet.

<•>

"You have to pay for every single game? Geez, isn't that a little much?" I whisper to Jeno.

He coolly pulls out a red card and winks. "I have unlimited tokens."

Donghyuck rolls his eyes. "Look at you trying to look cool in front of your girlfriend. You know anyone can get those if you come every week-"

I blush and Jeno smacks him across the head.

<•>

"UP! DOWN! UP! UP! NO, RIGHT, I MEAN LEFT! AH, SKY! MIDDLE! JUMP IN THE MIDDLE! YOU MISSED IT!"

I crazily jump around the dancing platform, struggling to catch up with the moving buttons on the screen.

"DOWN! DOWN, SKY! MIDDLE! LEFT! RIGHT! JUMP!"

"Donghyuck, shush! I can see the screen!" I yelled back at him.

"Then why aren't you stepping on it!?" He argues and holds his hands to his head.

He's really passionate about this game.

"Let me help." Jeno offers, taking off his coat. "This is really sad to watch."

"I-I got it." I pant, highly focused on the bright screen in front of me.

A pair of hands land on my waist and I jump forward. I turn around and see Jeno behind me with his eyes straight on the screen.

"Jeno-"

"Hold my hands. It'll be easier to jump around." He holds out his hands. "Hurry if you want to pass this level."

Hearing all the buzzing sounds of me missing the buttons, I take his hands without a second thought.

My stomach were forming knots and my cheeks were heating up. It seemed like holding Jeno's hands had a greater effect on me than this dancing game.