0:5

Sky

"Lisa, Jeno. Jeno, Lisa."

Lisa crossed her arms while Jeno stands still with his eyes glued to her.

"So, you're dating my best friend?" Lisa cocks her head to the left.

"Prete-"

"So, you're DATING MY BEST FRIEND? Am I right?" Lisa repeated herself with more force.

Jeno freezes. "Y-Yes."

I cover my smile with my hand.

These "bad boys" got nothing against Lisa.

She nods her head and circles around him like he was a piece of meat and she was a lion.

"What's happening?" Jeno asks me.

I just shrug.

"I know who you are, Jeno." Lisa says and stops behind him. "I know what you do."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid with me." Lisa walks back to his front and holds a finger to his face.

Jeno flinches. "I-I-"

"Now, I just had a big lunch, so I'm not in the mood to drop kick a human being, but...." Lisa purses her lips as she scans him from head to toe. "I won't hold back if it's...needed."

"Needed?"

"If you do anything that'll hurt my friend, I will hurt you and maybe more." She gets close to his face. "And I won't be afraid to do it in front of the whole school."

She's lying. She doesn't know how to drop kick. She tried kicking a ball, but she missed and fell on her back.

She's good at being intimidating, though.

Jeno looks to me, then back at her. "I-I won't."

"I'm just doing what a friend has to do."

"Understood."

Lisa leans back with a satisfied smile. "Alright. It was nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you...too."

"I'll be heading to class now. Watch yourselves."

As soon as she walks away from us, Jeno lets out a loud breath as if he was holding it in the whole time.

"I never get scared of girls ever, but....she actually kinda scares me."

<•>

:donghyuck:

"Jeno and Sky?" Renjun breaks the silence between us.

I swallow the food in my mouth. "Yeah?"

"That's not a joke? It's not a prank?" Renjun asks.

I nod my head. "It's real."

"But....it just doesn't seem real."

"What do you mean?"

"They don't look like a fit, you know? It looks like a prank you pull and post on YouTube or something."

I look up in thought. "You right."

"Plus, Sky is definitely not the type of person to date someone like Jeno." He adds.

I chuckle. "And how do you know that?"

He looks down at his food. "I don't know. I guess anyone would say that."

"You don't believe in #SKYNO?"