0:7

:sky:

"Sky! Sky! Hey!"

It's Jeno again.

I was this close to getting out of school without much interaction, but this is what I get for leaving through the front door instead of the back.

I look like crap, I feel like crap, I probably smell like crap, do I want to talk to people right now?

Especially my fake boyfriend and his friends?!

I could pretend I didn't hear them.

The sound of multiple footsteps neared me, so that plan flew out the window.

I cover my face as I turn to them. One, because it's embarrassing to look like this in front of these attractive, popular guys. And two, they smell like they did some weed or something...

As always.

"Hey, Sky." Donghyuck smiles sweetly at me. "How are you doing?"

"Eh..."

"What are you doing after school?" Jeno asks with his index fingers pointed towards me. "Do you have anything planned?"

I sigh and looked down. "I'm going to do my homework and work on a few projects when I get home."

"Do you always have homework to do?" Jaemin laughs. "Even on weekends?"

"Teachers can do that?!" Donghyuck screams in fear and grabs Jaemin's shirt. "Homework on weekends?! JAEMIN, TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!"

"Yeah..." Jaemin calmly removes his hand from his now wrinkled shirt. "If you weren't always skipping class, you would know. F**king idiot."

"Look who's talking, Mr. I DON'T NEED SCIENCE, SCIENCE NEEDS ME!"

I laugh under my breath.

That was kinda funny.

"Can't you skip a day and hang with us?" Jeno brings me back on subject and ignores his unusual friends. "It'll be fun, Sky."

"I-I can't..."

"Come on, it's Friday! You'll have the whole weekend to do your school stuff." Jaemin attempts to convince me, but I don't budge.

"I'm sorry. My mom will literally kill me if I ditch a study day to just hang out with friends." I answer with a hint of despair.

Jeno looks at his friends for a second, before going back to me. "Is there a problem, Sky?"

"W-What problem?"

"You don't seem alright." Donghyuck points to my covered face. "You also keep covering your face."

"Do you have pimples?" Jaemin asks.

"I just have a really, really, really....really strict mother." I force a chuckle. "When I say she'll kill me if I skip a day of homework, I'm not exaggerating."

They all raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"Is that why..." Donghyuck motions towards my body.

"Dude, you can't just call her out like that." Jaemin smacks his hand away.

"No! I'm just asking if her mom's the reason why she looks really tired or whatever."

Should I just tell them?

They won't stop bothering me if I don't, huh?

"She, uh....s-she got a phone call from the school saying that I was late to a few of my classes." My eyes travel to the ground, then to the sky. "As a punishment, she locked me out of the house and won't let me back in until tonight." I turn to Jeno. "I left the clothes under my bed, so that's why I wasn't able to wear it today."