0:2

:jeno:

Why did she run off like that? Oh yeah, because she's a nerdy goodie goodie and actually cares about going to class on time.

Can't relate.

I stand outside her classroom, peeking in through the window and trying to find her without being too obvious.

Ugh, there are so many students in here. Why do people take this class?

The teacher suddenly walks past the window and I lean back against the wall before she could see me.

"F**k, that was close." I breathe out.

"What was close?"

"Oh, sh*t." I cursed and held a hand to my chest. "Dude, you scared the sh*t out of me."

Donghyuck chuckles and stands besides me. "What are you doing? Why are you stalking a classroom?"

"I'm...just...what about you? Why are you here?"

"English class was extra boring today, so I just walked out. I do it so many times, Mr. Williams doesn't give a sh*t anymore." He points to my hand. "You got the note. So, you talked to Sky?"

"Yeah, and she ran away before I could threaten her to keep her mouth shut about the note."

"That's why you're being a weird stalker? Jeno, I doubt she'll spread it. She doesn't look like the type to start those types of things."

"I don't care. I need to know for sure she will keep her mouth completely shut."

He chuckles. "You're just going to stand here and wait for her class to be over?"

"That's what I'm doing."

Donghyuck shakes his head and peeks through the window. "This is her class? This is what AP classes look like?"

"Guess so."

"Oh, sh*t!" Donghyuck gasps out of nowhere and leans back against the wall next to the window.

"Shut the hell up, dude! What?"

"I see...your girl in there." He pokes at the window in shock.

"Sky is not my girl."

"I'm talking about Asialyn!"

"Asialyn is in there?!" I almost choked as I went back to the window to peek inside. "Where? Where?"

"There's a dude blocking her, the one that looks like a yellow highlighter. Once he moves-"

"Oh, my gosh." I gasp.

There was the girl I really liked, the girl I almost confessed to, sitting next to...SKY?!

"DUDE-" I screamed and Donghyuck slaps a hand over my mouth and pulls me away from the window.

"The teacher is gonna hear you. Don't scream, idiot." He whispers and removes his hand.