1:1

:sky:

"So," Asialyn slides her elbow on the desk and faces me with a smirk.

I keep my eyes on my laptop, trying my hardest to not break into a blushing mess.

I already know what she's about to ask.

"When did you and Jeno get together?" She nudges my shoulder. "I'm not going to lie...I totally would not have guessed you and Jeno."

I shrug. "We just...hit it off, I guess."

"Girl, tell me what happened! Like, how did it happen?"

"Uh..."

"Tell me, Sky! Tell me! Tell me! Please, I wanna know!"

Wait.

This could be my chance.

This is where I have to talk up Jeno.

I have to make my pretend boyfriend look like the perfect boyfriend to make his actual crush want to breakup with her actual boyfriend and get with my pretend boyfriend.

Don't screw up, Sky.

"Jeno is the-the funnest person ever. H-He's also very sweet, very caring, and very..." I blank. "Very, uh..."

"He's super hot." She giggles. "You know that already, though."

I nod. "Yes...h-hot."

"From what I have seen, you two fit well with each other. You guys definitely got the looks to be together."

....good.

<•>

"And what did your mother say when you walked out the door looking like that?" Lisa motions towards the dress.

"She wasn't in the house when I put this on. She went to work early." I close my locker and swung my backpack around my shoulder.

"It's really weird to see you wearing this....but it's even weirder seeing you and Jeno together."

I just nod.

"So, how's the plan going? Any progress? Any problems? Because I know there are problems. A plan like that is definitely going to be problematic."

"I don't know...I don't see any progress. Renjun seems scared of me." I lean against the lockers with a pout. "You should've seen his face when he saw me this morning. And with Asialyn, she's only interested in Jeno AND me. Not just Jeno. If that makes sense..."

"Hm."

"The only progress I notice is...how I feel around Jeno-"

"What?!"

Lisa stops me and pushes me against the lockers. She traps me there with her hands on either side of my head.

"What are you doing, Lisa?!"

"Don't tell me..." She hisses. "You fell for Jeno."

My jaw drops.

Lisa spins around and leans against the lockers next to me. She looks up and starts to whine.

"I knew this plan was stupid from the start! I knew something was going to happen! This is what always happens! Why am I not surprised?!" She rambles with a devastated look at her face.

"Lisa, first of all, stop being so loud and dramatic. Second of all, I did NOT fall for Jeno."

Students passing by were beginning to stare and their nosiness was risky.