Chapter 6

Jessica's POV~

"Cameron! You woke up!" "Jessica! How'd you get in here?" "I told them I was your girlfriend.I was worried about you cameron, I really was so I couldn't wait and they let me go in the back with you. You only have a concus-" I was cut off by Cameron kissing me. "Jessica, that's what I meant to ask you after the beach. will you be my girlfriend?" I started crying into his chest. "Cameron! of course I will be your girlfriend. I'm honored Mr.Dallas." I said to make him laugh. He pulled me in for a kiss until Nash and Carter were in the doorway. "Are we interrupting something?" Carter said annoyed. "No, not at all. Actually I'm going downstairs to get food. Cam want anything?" "Sure Babe. Can you just bring me some fries?" he called me babe. I fell in love with him then and there. "Ok be right back. Nash I need to talk to you." "Sure what's going on Jess." "Cam asked me out right now. And I said yes." "I figured. Haha congrats sis. I know you've liked him and he liked you I just didn't want to pair you both up together thinking you guys weren't ready or something." "2 orders of fries, 3 slices of pepperoni pizza." I asked the cashier lady. "Ok be right up." Nash and I sat at a small table talking about Cameron's injury. "So we were playing around and he picked me up and threw me in the ocean. He never came back up so I panicked a little but I thought he was joking around I then saw blood in the sand and assumed it was Cameron's because I felt him slip on the rocks before throwing me in. He hit his head on the rocks and went unconscious. The ambulance were called and I told them I was his girlfriend just to get to ride with him. But now that I guess it's true I didn't have to lie. The doctor said he has a small concussion but will be able to leave today or tomorrow." "Oh ok. Are you ok? About how it happened?" "Yeah it's fine. as long as he was ok is all that mattered." The cashier called up for us.