Chapter 36

Cameron's POV~

It was a one time thing. It was nothing I just needed to take my mind off things. I was headed downstairs until I heard Jess talking. "Where's daddy?" "In his room. You can go wake him up but knock first. He might have someone else in there." "Okay." I felt horrible after last night. I saw him running upstairs and put him on my shoulder. She was still mad at me but I couldn't blame her. I still loved her as much as I loved her before she left. She just didn't know that. She finished feeding Zach. "I'll give him a bath." "Ok. I'll clean up here." She stayed as I took Zach to bathe him. After he was done I changed him. He walked downstairs and watched tv. "Can we talk please Jess?" "Go ahead." "So about Ashley it was a one time thing. I met her at Starbucks and she came over and that's it. It was only once Jess. I still love you the way I loved you before you left." "Alright." "So you forgive me?" "Not even close." She said walking upstairs. I sat on the stairs and ran my fingers through my hair. Thinking of what to do. I walked upstairs. "What can I do to make you forgive me?" "Nothing. I'm not even sure if we're a couple anymore. I mean since I've been gone 2 weeks your life has continued with Zach. I'm sure I can manage without you being here." "Wait so your saying she should divorce?" "I'm thinking of it." "No Jess. Please it was one mistake-" "Yeah one mistake that can be repeated Cameron! I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm taking Zach out for a little. You sure you can handle yourself or do you need to take him too? To make sure I don't cheat on you." "Jess. Please. I still love you." I said pulling her close to me. She pulled away and went downstairs.

Jessica's POV~

I went downstairs and picked up Zach. "Hey Zach wanna go to the park?" "Yes Mommy." I buckled him in and saw Cameron headed outside to say bye. "Bye Little guy." "Bye daddy. Love you." I wish I could say those exact words. But I'm still hurt from Cameron that he doesn't understand. We went to the park and hung out with Aunt Mahogany and Uncle Jacob. "Zachy!!" She yelled as she saw him running towards her. "Hi Aunt Lox." Mahogany was a little to hard for him to say. "Hi Uncle Jacob." "Hey Little buddy." He went to play with the swings with Jacob as Lox and I talked. "So what's going on. I'm so glad to see you awake." "Yeah I mean I missed my life you know. And it's not going well for Cameron and I." "Why?" "He cheated on me. The night before I woke up. I found out because last night it was a text from Ashley." "Oh. I'm so sorry." "It's fine. He apologized I just don't know if I can forgive him so soon." "I get it. Do what you think is best and I'll be there to support you." "Thanks Lox." "No problem." She gave me a hug and we played with the boys. After a while of playing we decided to go home. Zach fell asleep in the car so I carried him up to his room. I went to my room to change because I was all sweaty. I saw Cameron on his phone. "Where's Zach?" "In his room sleeping. What'd you do while I was gone?" "Nothing. I just took a shower and a nap." I nodded and changed. I walked into the room and saw him looking at his phone.