Chapter 22

Jessica's POV~

We watched the movie and when It was done we walked out of the emergency exit because of the fans out in front of the other doors. I walked out first because I was leading us to the car. Cameron was behind with Nash. I walked out and someone pulled me behind the door. It was Carter. "What do you want?" "I just wanted to thank you for telling me about Mahogany and her cheating." "Yeah." I walked away after. I caught up with Cam. "Hey guys." "Hey." We walked to the car and got in. We went to dinner afterwards. We got to an Italian restaurant. "Hey babe wanna share a pizza?" "Yeah sure." Cam ordered us a margarita pizza and we waited for the food to come. We ate and left to the hotel. Nash wasn't feeling good so he didn't eat. "I'm gonna go to sleep guys. I'm still not feeling good." "Oh ok. You sure you don't want me to help you?" "No I'm good thanks though sis." I was worried about him. He looked pale and weak." I changed into sweats and headed over to Nash's room after a while."Cam I'm headed to check up on Nash." "Ok if you need anything come get me." I went through the front but he wouldn't answer so I went through the bathroom door. I saw him laying down. "Nash. Wake up." Nothing he would budge. "NASH!! Wake up please!!!" Matt came in the room. "Jess what's wrong?" "He's not waking up or moving. Call 911." I went over to my room. "Cameron. I need help Nash isn't waking up and he's not moving. I'm worried." We headed back over the ambulance got here and I went in the back with him. We got to the hospital and made everyone wait in the waiting room. The doctor came out. "He is going to need surgery."